1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:

IC SSS CSM 6245 Dohan

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):

No

3. How many warnings do you have?:

None and I plan to make sure it stays none.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I try to get onto IC whenever I can. I'm usually available almost every day, but not in the morning (Pacific Time) on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. I also go into late-night activities on IC to help out the server.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Scout Sniper Senior.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I have been an officer within a battalion before (not necessary in IC or on this server) so I know the commitment, patience, and expertise that is required to be an officer. I will do my best to help out as I can, provide some necessary information, and help the IC battalion as a whole. I also hope to have better relations between IC and other battalions as an officer and try to help make IC better than before.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I have done my best to understand and apply IC tactics, discipline, and efficiency during my time in the IC, and want to help provide the same understanding to others who may be falling behind. Again, I have been an Officer before (LTCOL equivalent), so I know how to help my battalion. Should something come up that I do not understand, then I will help whoever asked to find any answers to the best of my ability while following CoC of course. I take honesty to heart and if I mess up, I will take the full blame and not question or argue.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

I know how to lead a battalion from previous experience, and I will try to take note of any advantages or disadvantages within the battalion. I have dealt with good work from my fellow troopers, as well as some faults, and I will try my best to apply discipline accordingly.

Current: No one to worry about...

Ex Imperial Commando VCMDR Sev | Crimson Squad Lead Reaper | Ex-Scout Sniper Lead | Fixer for 2 weeks

DENIED

After careful consideration the IC command team has decided to deny this application. We feel you would be better suited to climb the ranks normally and prove what you can do.

You may re-apply in 2 Weeks.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

• Rux locked this topic