Application for Chaos Insurgency

bigballer

In-game Name: Big Baller

SteamID:76561198929383875

DiscordID:731326263230464083

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Pretty well

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I want to free D-class from the Foundation because D-class have families they need to return to and staying in the Foundation for eternity is not right at all and I want to change that. The dangerous experiments and pain they put D-class through is uncalled for and may world ending consequences. I want to destroy the foundation and stop this death and torture of countless D-class day by day. I have witnessed it and I'm sick and tired of watching and falling victim to this. So my decision to join CI is so I can help the cause to end this madness.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am very determined and eager to rid the world of Foundation.

How active can you be? Everyday in the afternoon but sometimes morning on weekdays or breaks from school

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yessir

image_2022-03-15_200321.png

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: GarGar#2315
Chad

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar