Dr Clef's Application

Dr Clef

In-game Name: Dr. Clef

SteamID:76561199014193370

DiscordID:952653482064748555

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Very high knowledge of the lore, it all started out as a first kind of RRH

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I feel I should be in the Chaos Insurgency because I have great experience with weaponry, taking people hostage, etc. I also have great knowledge of the foundation layouts, since i was once foundation personnel, but got sadly removed due to things I did, andhave learned from them. I feel I would get along great with the community of the chaos insurgency because I have amazing social skills and am very funny.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I am extremely skilled with weaponry, taking people hostage, etc.

How active can you be?

Almost every day every week 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, I have both.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: GarGar#2315

Let it be known if you screw up as a RCT you are removed instantly

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

• Adam. locked this topic