Nova's Red Right Hand [GUARDIAN] Application.

The Real Slim Nova

In Game Name: Nova

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:554693485

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:  SEC SM, Subbranches; FTO, Wardens, Sniper, Riot Control, Juggernaut. / MTF D5 PVT

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Any, but preferably O5-5 The Treasurer

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A due to applying for Guardian.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) NONE because I am a good boy.image.thumb.png.59ec84939b8be60547d0948ff41c0006.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
There are many reasons I want to join the team of the Red Right Hand. For starters, I want to rank up in RP. I've learned that RRH is mainly a job of RP, and you are to protect any O5 council; and as someone applying for RRH, I want to try to take a step further into RP by joining the Red Right Hand. Next, I want to join to keep myself busy. I know from most other people, that RRH is full of duties, which is always good. I overall just want a job thats more focused on RP, and duties, other than killing D-Class all day, and running around LCZ getting chased by 610 instances.

Why should we accept you: 

I think I should be accepted for RRH because I am firstly, very active. I can put in 4-5 hours in the server now-a-days, and I am on literally all day on Weekends. Next, I am attentive. If someone walks up to me and talks to me, I will always be listening,
and I wont be on a different tab, watching a video or anything like that. Next, I have an answer for pretty much everything. I could be asked
something, and I would answer it most likely, this is because I read the server rules, and I learn from my mistakes too.  Next off, I task, and command people a lot. As an Senior NCO in Security, my main task is to assign people to posts, command Junior NCOs, and Enlisted, so I think I am very experienced with that tab. I am very kind, and I help people too. I think that is very important as an RRH, because people
will see you as a high rank, and they will follow what you do most of the time. I am also very calm at times. In heated arguments, I usually
admit to what I do, or I try to end the argument early, instead of carrying it on until it turns into Player Diss or any other rule. I am also very trustworthy. There may be 1-2 cases of me lying, but the rest is nothing. I can be counted on when it comes to questions, or helping with anything in the site. I also am a rule-follower. I read pretty much every section of the MoTD, because I knew I was gonna take this server serious, and take my RP to a new level. Hope you caught on to everything I said, and overall, I am a great fit over the rest, because of all the reasons stated above.

(I appreciate all the support by the way!! You guys are amazing)

Notes or Extras: I am in the EST Timezone, meaning I am on late nights, and early mornings. I will update every promotion, and also
if you have any questions about this application, DM me on discord Nova da Person#4216

Edited by The Real Slim Nova
Decided to add more reasoning to both questions, and some grammar issues.
  • Like 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

+Support 
+You joined quite a good time ago 
+You gained my trust 
+You have been SM when I was a LCPL in GenSec 
+You
r leadership skills are really good 
+Your combat skills are on high level 
+Good Ranks 
+You never did anything stupid that might resulted with a warn 
+Good Activity 
+Highly Dedicated to the server 

Hope to see you in RRH program! 
Destroyer "The Nu7 Main"

Edited by Destroyer2

18 hours ago, Destroyer2 said:

+Support 
+You gained my trust 
+You
+Good Ranks 
+Good Activity 

Destroyer "The Nu7 Main"

Also, from my experience shadowing Nova, he takes things REALLY seriously

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

On 3/6/2022 at 9:06 AM, Destroyer2 said:

+Support 
+You gained my trust 
+You
+Good Ranks 
+Good Activity 

Destroyer "The Nu7 Main"

Also amazing NCO logs you put so much time and effort in them  

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

+Support 
+You gained my trust 
+You
+Good Ranks 
+Good Activity 

Destroyer "The Nu7 Main"

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support 
+You gained my trust 
+You
+Good Ranks 
+Good Activity 

Destroyer "The Nu7 Main"

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support, look at that app I mean just amazing, active and very respectful member of Sec

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+Support

After discussing somethings I would like to see (such as them joining a MTF and getting a promotion) and doing it in such rapid succession I have decided to support this.

Please dont think your work in Security is unfounded,  its just that security and RRH can be very different animals and its best to expand as best as possible.

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic