General Suggestion - Add a NPC to buy defib charges in medical bunks - Denied

Tazza

What are you suggesting? - Adding a NPC that sells defib charges in medical bunks

How would this change better the server? - FM/vlad will be able to get defib charges without the charges getting stuck beneath the legs of the NPC inside armory and during lockdowns they can buy charges

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't see any besides maybe medical being able to buy weapons if ya'll gonna use the armory NPC

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Medical

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Great idea, I don't see any downsides to this +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 3/5/2022 at 12:37 AM, Tazza said:

Adding a NPC that sells defib charges in medical bunks

On 3/5/2022 at 12:37 AM, Tazza said:

without the charges getting stuck beneath the legs of the NPC

You know, a NPC in medbay won't fix that problem. 

Also, it's by design you can only buy them in the armory. 

-support

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)