Deputy Agent Daniel Jones NCO Application

SlovakianSurfin1974

What is your In Game Name? Joe

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Daniel Jones

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? About 5 days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] I want to become an NCO in Inferno Squad because I want to improve the battalion and help out the other NCOs and Officers as well as doing tryouts and sims. In the very short amount of time I’ve been in IF it's been very fun and the only problem I’ve had with it is that a lot of the time there's little to no troops on. I am also very active trying to get on every day for at least 2 hours and sometimes even more depending on if I have the time. Currently, as an enlisted, I’m trying my best to help out but I believe if I was an NCO I could help out way more especially with recruiting new members since our numbers are few. I don’t have a lot of experience on this server but I’m confident in my ability to do my duty and help out however I can.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] With my rank I will be hosting many tryouts throughout the day and recruiting as many people as possible as long as they aren't minging. As Well as hosting tryouts I will do sims on a daily basis as long as there are enough troops to host one. I will be helping out enlisted if they have any questions or need help with anything that relates to IF.

How many strikes do you have? None

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. I’ve been an NCO on other star wars rp servers but never on gaminglight so I’m somewhat familiar.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  I’d like to consider myself good at PVP and can commit lots of time and effort into the battalion.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Yes

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

+ Support

Pretty good application for an NCO one. Seems to care about the battalion and every battalion could always do with some more NCO's. 

Best of luck mate. Hope you get it!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 3/4/2022 at 4:44 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Pretty good application for an NCO one. Seems to care about the battalion and every battalion could always do with some more NCO's. 

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 3/4/2022 at 5:44 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

On 3/4/2022 at 5:44 AM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Adam. locked this topic