Schoodst's RRH Application

Schoodst

In Game Name: Schoodst

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:81042712

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Nu7 PFC, Sec OFC, JM.

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 05-5 "The Treasurer"

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 81467140390_Screenshot2022-02-01154442.png.ab8cfb901ff840245d56057bc40ccb66.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the Red Right Hand team because its something that is seen as important and I enjoy having a large role in protecting the facility and its personnel, I also like guarding important people because it gives me a sense of purpose and importance that makes me want to play more and do better.

Why should we accept you: I'm pretty active (I've had to kind of pop in sporadically recently due to family events) and have good combat skill, I know how to use the weapons that guardian gets and have actually practiced with its loadout in singleplayer games so that I can improve my aim and recoil control.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

Sorry to be this guy but...

- Support

I like you, when you get on Nu-7 you are friendly and I like to interact with you but you are not ready for RRH. Your ranks are small, I do not think ranks should get you a position or a job but they prove how much time and dedication you put in a branch and PFC in Nu-7 and OFC in SEC is really not that big. I would consider grinding the ranks in Nu-7 and Security, maybe try to become command in SEC as it is easier than in Nu-7 (Even tho sometimes you stay at SM for 2 months+) and try to become MSGT or SM in Nu-7, prove yourself and reapply. Reputation is also a big deal for RRH. Being in possession of a Level 5 Keycard is a lot of power and I don't think Hoovie would trust someone who he never spoke too. Play more, speak to people and grind the ranks and reapply and I will be happy to + Support you.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

1 minute ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

I like you, when you get on Nu-7 you are friendly and I like to interact with you but you are not ready for RRH. Your ranks are small, I do not think ranks should get you a position or a job but they prove how much time and dedication you put in a branch and PFC in Nu-7 and OFC in SEC is really not that big. I would consider grinding the ranks in Nu-7 and Security, maybe try to become command in SEC as it is easier than in Nu-7 (Even tho sometimes you stay at SM for 2 months+) and try to become MSGT or SM in Nu-7, prove yourself and reapply. Reputation is also a big deal for RRH. Being in possession of a Level 5 Keycard is a lot of power and I don't think Hoovie would trust someone who he never spoke too. Play more, speak to people and grind the ranks and reapply and I will be happy to + Support you.

To add on to this, I would also love to see more creativity, because normally I am seeing Activity, and Kindness as a main source of why they should get accepted, but its not always bad to use topics like that.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

1 hour ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

11 hours ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

I completly agree with Lafleur, as he said your ranks are too low and I don't really see you active/your reputation is too small.

On 2/27/2022 at 10:10 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 2/27/2022 at 10:10 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

-Support

+Friendly

+okay at Combat

-Low ranks

-Not very active (that i've seen)

-Abit new to the community

-Kilo 20

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

-Support

You will not succeed in this branch for many reasons.

RRH Guardian Alpha 6

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 3 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic