Event team application- Denied

Mr. Ghost

event team  

3 members have voted

1. 1. yes or NO

In-Game Name: Mr Ghost or Ghost

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:37575816

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): GOLD

How many hours do you have on the server?: it says I have played 4 2 weeks but i have been playing for longer

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know most rules but I tend to have brain farts

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 2

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the Event Team so that I can entertain the server and give people chance to earn stuff like money, crates, keys, ect and maybe donation ranks to make some else smile. I would love to meet new people at the events and be able to help them out and introduce them to the server positively. I also want to make unique and fun events for everyone to come to and enjoy with their friends on the server. I am also a decent builder and very creative with builds. I have been building things on Garry's mod for years/.  It would be very nice to get to know other people doing events and helping with them. I just want to bring some creative fun to this server

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): SUMO: it would have all contestant s high above the ground in a arena and the goal is to push other people up and be the last open standing. To make it more interesting the ring could shrink. or have bombs drop from sky with good knockback radius. of course, we would have to give the people a decent amount of health and armor.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Thursday - Friday: 6EST to 11EST PM  

Saturday and Sunday: Most of the time i am available but weekend have been an off and on thing for me recently

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

+ Support

Great guy

Good hard working member of the community

Enthusiastic 

PD SGT| Former SS IPO | Former FBI SNRSA | Former SWAT CPL| Former Senior Moderator | Former State MSTR Trooper | Former S.P.R.T | Former PPD Supervisor~ Rocker T

"I hope you have a quiet shift" ~ Kevin

"I am going to Bloody Kill you cunt" ~ Rocker