Damien - Staff Report- Denied

complex7

Your In-Game Name: LCPL Complex 1B78

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555131035

Staff member's In-Game Name: Damien

What did they do? Very hostile in game, disrespects other players, has a bad attitude, makes his own rules when necessary

Evidence (REQUIRED):  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/cgkPQHLy4jtQd/d1337TfHjmfu?invite=cr-MSxIRGMsNTIwOTIwMTAs ||  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/cglgKh4LtlWpv/d1337EG9weuU?invite=cr-MSxvOVgsNTIwOTIwMTAs || https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/cglAmbCNsoR5a/d1337BehngIk?invite=cr-MSx1ejEsNTIwOTIwMTAs

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?

Damien's actions are not permitted per MOTD guidelines, especially that he has only recently been hired as a staff member at GamingLight. Damien has been highly unprofessional and disrespectful to players, as well as breaking many rules during his time on staff. Damiens demeanor is depicted in the clips when he is online. Although I believe he is a remarkable man, his emotions get the best of him when he is playing, resulting in incidents like these. Damien, as a trial staff member, should be punished to the highest extent possible, as his actions may impact the community as a whole in the future.

You are absolutely right, the first clip I was joking, but I do not have a joking voice where I figured I was joking. I was mainly directing to my IRL friend I invited to the server FittedBoar and Kenny, However I shouldn't be joking like this in anyway as it is uncalled for including without context, all though non of these are where I was on staff job so try a player report as it would be more fit,

I do apologize for my actions and will clean up my act, some times I come across a little hostile, if you would like I can actually say sorry to you in voice if you want. thanks for your report and feedback, 

I would also like to add, when it comes to my staff role, I will act highly professional, maybe not on criminal where I should but I do have countless sits that are justified with level headed maturity, regardless my actions are not justified in any means, but as I stated I recommend making a player report, as I was not on staff in any of these

also sorry if I offended you in any means -Damien

Edited by Damien

Alright im boutta head out

-Support 
as I was in the majority of these different clips, I can comfirm he was joking and it was out of context, it may look bad at first but you would have to be there to understand what happened to know he was joking.

in addition he does act very professional when I see him on duty and I don't see a reason for a staff report to be of such thing.

1 hour ago, Damien said:

You are absolutely right, the first clip I was joking, but I do not have a joking voice where I figured I was joking. I was mainly directing to my IRL friend I invited to the server FittedBoar and Kenny, However I shouldn't be joking like this in anyway as it is uncalled for including without context, all though non of these are where I was on staff job so try a player report as it would be more fit,

I do apologize for my actions and will clean up my act, some times I come across a little hostile, if you would like I can actually say sorry to you in voice if you want. thanks for your report and feedback, 

I would also like to add, when it comes to my staff role, I will act highly professional, maybe not on criminal where I should but I do have countless sits that are justified with level headed maturity, regardless my actions are not justified in any means, but as I stated I recommend making a player report, as I was not on staff in any of these

also sorry if I offended you in any means -Damien

Damien. I'm glad you responded with an apology; while I wasn't expecting one, I'll gladly accept it. I can't tell if you're joking or not, so that's something we'll have to work on together. Throughout the situation, you appeared very serious, which led me to believe you were not joking. We should probably  have a more in-depth discussion about this on Discord. I'd like to ask SMT to please close this thread if at all possible; I apologize for wasting time seeing as I should've handled this privately with Damien first.