Mr balloon - False Warn Report- Accepted

Big Bob

Your In-game: Wheeler

The admin's name in-game: Mr. balloon

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: CopBait/LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I do not have evidence explained below

Why do you think this warn was false: Ok so I was on PD, and I had called a sit for a guy who LTAPED during PT that I had arrested? Mr. balloon took the Sit. and has I was explaining the name of the guy who LTAPED another guy came up and tried to steal my car. I tazzed and cuffed him to keep him there because was Balloon was in logs to tell him not to steal gov cars. He ended up LTAPING and balloon said he warned him, and we bided each other a good day. only minutes ago, I realized that he had warned me on accident. I made a sit he ended up being the one to take the sit and we cleared it up. He said to make a forums post and he would clear it up on the post.

Any extra information: N/A

+Support 
Approved

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy