3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Vice-Commander

• Yes, Please Explain.
    • No, Please Explain.

1. What is your IGN? (In-Game Name) :

IC CPT 1389 Xi / IC CPT 1389 Divine

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commandos 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become Vice Commander of this branch so I can do my best to improve IC where I can and make IC even stronger and better than it has ever been, I want to make sure everyone is getting treated the same and help command as much as possible as people resign and leave, I want to make IC a safe place for every to have fun and enjoy but not be a mingy battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

786 Hours 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch is to keep officer's and high NCOs in check and make sure nobody is abusing equipment and or authority, As well as communicating with IC command and Officers about current situations, as well as making sure the battalion is active and if it's not figure a way to get people on and excited to get online to play as an Imperial Commando, It is also very important to make sure roaster is updated and people who aren't in the server anymore are removed. Other purposes of a Vice Commander is to make sure you lead the battalion into the right direction and deal with any reports on IC member's if any do occur. A Vice Commander spot is as important as any other command spot.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have commander experience EX. ( Commander ID-10 when it was a commander spot) ( VCMDR Del Meeko ) as well as 400 hours of experience in other servers, But I understand trust is not just a given it is a privilege and can be taken or removed at any moment.

7. How often can you be Online? :

With just moving into a house I'll be able to get on a lot more around 2-3 hours every day or every other day, but if needed I can get on if contacted VIA DM's

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 Warning for Player Diss on February 16 

Note: I know Vice Commander Applications and Commander Applications are suppose to contain more detail, But Instead of saying all the things I can bring ill prove all the thing I can bring. People get discouraged from making Vice Commander and Commander Apps because they think it has to be wordy and have every detail and it can get stressful, but if only words are wrote sometimes it cant be proven until done and seen publicly. I appreciate you reading my application have a good Night/Evening.

Edited by mclildivine

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

+Support

Divine nearly has 800 hours on the sever showing true dedication as well as having the command experience that is needed to be a VCMDR.

Speaking from experience Divine is a great VCMDR i was able to work under him and this man has my respect and Vote

(Hope you get it Divine)

• Gaminglight Love 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

16 minutes ago, Genbu said:

+Support

Divine nearly has 800 hours on the sever showing true dedication as well as having the command experience that is needed to be a VCMDR.

Speaking from experience Divine is a great VCMDR i was able to work under him and this man has my respect and Vote

(Hope you get it Divine)

THIS GUY IS SO COOL! 😮

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

2 hours ago, Genbu said:

+Support

(Hope you get it Divine)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

• mclildivine changed the title to Divine / XI's Imperial Commandos Fixer's VCMDR Application
  • mclildivine changed the title to Divine / XI's Imperial Commandos Fixer VCMDR Application
On 2/22/2022 at 4:11 PM, Rux said:

+ MEGA SUPPORT

- Hard Working & dedicated.

- Always willing to help.

- Great Leader

- Nice Application

Good Luck Mr. XI

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Denied

Thank you for your interest in join the Army Command Team.
You may reapply after 2 weeks.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ locked this topic