RustyScythe

Should I be Shock Vice Commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Shock Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Rusty

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I want to become a Vice Commander to help others and help shock as a battalion grow with more people and better activity and to help the shock command team as the command team has lacked vice commanders for a few weeks and needs more members for the command team I also want to strive more in shock to better my time and hard work as I wish to improve myself so that I may be more than fit for the role of vice commander and the trust that is given.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: 543:17 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/929286909?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: Shock Vice Commander's main purpose or goal is to lead and help any shock and to make sure everything in the shock battalion stays in order as well as being active when other shock isn't and to encourage other shock to strive and stay active within the battalion as well as making sure all shock is staying out of trouble they also help any shock with anything they need to ask as well as being used as role models within the battalion they set examples for other shock to follow vice commander also holds the trust of maintaining the entire battalion and are to enforce all rules given to shock as well as the rules given to the server.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : Why I should be trusted for vice commander is because I have shown that I am loyal to the shock battalion and can be active during most of the week and during most of the day I am also trusted among the shock ranks as I help anyone that needs help I have also spent most of my ingame time on working to strive in the ranks of shock I am also working on tweaking my daily schedule to better my activity on shock I as well am willing to help anyone that needs help and strongly encourage asking me or another officer for help if anyone needs it.

7. How often can you be Online? :almost all day during EST time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :I have no warns

Edited by YaBoyScyther

Current: Ω OSLD HS MAJ 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

-/+SUPPORT
+Focusing hard on shock is very dedicated
+active
+pretty Trustworthy
+Knows when to be serious and to have a little fun

-/+Decent app

Verry cool guy pretty dedicated to shock when I was a VCMDR he was pretty promising from what I saw.
Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

45 minutes ago, Katsimaru said:

-/+SUPPORT
+active
+pretty Trustworthy

-/+Decent app

Verry cool guy pretty dedicated to shock when I was a VCMDR he was pretty promising from what I saw.
Good Luck!

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 2/21/2022 at 1:41 PM, Katsimaru said:

-/+SUPPORT
+active
+pretty Trustworthy

-/+Decent app

Good Luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 2/21/2022 at 12:41 PM, Katsimaru said:

-/+SUPPORT
+active
+pretty Trustworthy

-/+Decent app

Good Luck!

• Bear_ locked this topic