Cozy's RRH Guardian Application

cozycabin

In Game Name: Cozy

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)
STEAM_0:0:573710640

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):
Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: CI PVT/Alpha Operative, CI R&D Initiate, MTF PFC Combat Engineer

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:
O5-5

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:
N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)
None.
https://gyazo.com/43a7e8b9b5e6bfcc12a86c454eddefba

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
I'd like to join the Red Right Hand Team for many reasons. Firstly, I love VIP protection, as a DT MSGT in Seeker company and Sarlacc in ImperialRP (Sarlacc being protection, and Seeker mainly a redacted combat unit.) As well as a senior NCO in other servers such as ImperialRP and a rising MTF I would like to use my leadership skills to help improve RRH and make it better than it already is. As I love to study anything SCP and RRH I would love to join RRH for the immersive experience and as well to build a name for myself on this server.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted for many reasons.
Firstly, I am dedicated to everything I do, I put a 100% all the time and no matter if its a good or bad day I ensure that whatever task is at hand will completed. Secondly, I am seasoned in VIP protection and combat with melee weapons and guns as a ImperialRP Death Trooper NCO and Ex-Royal Guard NCO. Thirdly, I am extremely active every single day I can put in at least 7+ hours and still be on my A game. As I am previously trained in VIP Protection, combat, and manhunts I will use this education I have been graciously given to give myself an edge to ensure RRH comes out on top. Fourthly, I know when to be serious, I know when to stay mature and maintain strict communications to ensure our communication is precise and accurate ensuring our VIP is kept safe. Although I may be new to SCPRP, I do have other experiences in other GL servers and I will put those to use, as well I am always willing to learn (as I am a quick learner) to become the perfect RRH Guardian and only that. I am willing to give my upmost loyalty to the Red Right Hand and to the foundation. Lastly, I am willing to give my dedication, extreme activity, determination, and all of my strength to RRH as well as previous training to ensure our VIP stays safe and our reputation as The Red Right Hand is secure. 

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

Edited by cozycabin

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to be this guy but... - Support

You have no reputation on SCP-RP and small ranks. Your application is great and it shows that you have dedication for Gaminglight and I understand the fact that you are trying to join RRH but sadly on this server you have no reputation and nearly no forum activity beside being a Moderator. I think you should make yourself a name by grinding the ranks in CI or E-11 and getting a good reputation. Good luck on your application Cozy.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 3/2/2022 at 10:27 AM, Lafleur said:

You have no reputation on SCP-RP and small ranks. Your application is great and it shows that you have dedication for Gaminglight and I understand the fact that you are trying to join RRH but sadly on this server you have no reputation and nearly no forum activity beside being a Moderator. I think you should make yourself a name by grinding the ranks in CI or E-11 and getting a good reputation. Good luck on your application Cozy.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 3/2/2022 at 12:57 AM, Lafleur said:

On 3/1/2022 at 6:57 PM, Lafleur said:

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

Potential, however potential is different from being ready. Keep striving to do better I see you joined staff so Keep learning how everything works.

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic