Dingles NU7 App

Dingle!

In Game Name: Dingle
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:537671817
Discord Name (Bread#0001):Dingle#2572
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): 1 warn almost a year or two ago for buying a fire extinguisher as 999
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Around 2-3 years ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):
I want to join Nu-7 because I have yet to do it on this server. As well you guys have great moral and attitude. And I feel like the people in Nu-7 are a great time to hang out with from what I've experienced and seen in the past couple days just hanging out with you guys while no one was on E11 to keep me company and it has been a blast just talking to you guys and working with y'all and id really love the chance to become one of y'all and become one of the team.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):
E11
LTCOL(Other Server)
CPT(other server)
SGT
CPL
PVT(Now)
Sec
SFC(Other Server)
SGT
OFC(Now)
CI
LTCOL(Other Server)
SGT
CPL
RCT(Now)
NU7
COL(Other Server)
CPT(Other Server}
Research
Lead Researcher 
Senior Researcher
Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:  Of Course

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic