Croc NCO app

Croc

What is your in game name?Croc

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:161014837

What is your current rank?SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server?423:22

How long have you been in Nova?3 days

How will you assist Nova with this rank?I can assist in Nova in active and Helping out NCO's Enlisted . I can be a very nice person and understand what people need help with.I also have experience of being an NCO in other servers i aso what to help where there needs to be help and if someone needs help.

Why do you want to become an NCO?I want to be a NCO because I want responsibility to lead Nova. I think I will be a good NCO. I was put in a NCO slot before in my last unit. I had respect from other IF in my squad when I was put in charge. I believe have the qualities to motivate other Nova.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? yes i am a NCO on IF and on other servers I was a general on a server for imperial as well as playing as the Eighth Brother. I used to lead Death Troopers back then as well setting stuff up and assisting in building docs and showing people the ropes of their area’s to make sure they get the hang of it to make their time easier as either an Officer or NCO to Commander’s.

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO?  To help the Enlisted and do tryouts and led small groups of Noav and NCOs serve as the focal point for setting and maintaining skills, and professionalism. Individual training

Edited by Croc

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 2 days!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ Support
- For an NCO app this is fine.
- Can always use NCO's!
- Only gonna benefit the battalion with more NCO's hosting tryouts.

Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

Denied

Unfortunately Nova Command doesn't believe you are fit to skip the ranks as of now.

Please wait 1 week before applying for the position again.

Nova Love<3

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF