Cinder

What is your current rank?
PFC

How active can you be?

As active as I am needed to be.

What is your time zone?
BST

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?
As an RG NCO and IF NCO, I can tell you that my officers can agree that I am worth it, dedication and quota efficiency wise, Whenever I am available, I do host tryouts,  I am loyal to each and every one of my battalions, And I simply came back to Shock just help out, and I do wish to stay in shock for some time maybe even go forward into the shock life fully depending on certain scenarios, and I do believe my worth ethic has greatly improved since I joined the server in general, Getting back on topic to what can I bring, I think I can bring my everlasting dedication towards the regiment, my detail to small issues would be a good trait to bring, since as an Enlisted alone, I have seen a multitude of issues regarding how much new Enlisted are trained, and I hope I can be the guiding person to show each and every new Enlisted member into the shock regiment that they can easily come up to me and ask any question they may not already know, Another thing to add it my activity, I think with all my activity I can drastically increase the number of new members into shock and sims/trainings that can be done.

Why should you be trusted?

I think I stated most of this question above, but I will put it again, I am already NCO of two other regiments, and officers in shock can also agree that I would be a great asset into the NCO Corp, Obviously, trust isn't given instantly, trust is earned over time and experience, So if people do believe I shouldn't be an NCO for those reasons and haven't yet spoken with me before, I agree with you, watch over me and watch my work ethic, I would bring a lot of greatness into the regiment and hope I can boost your numbers and relations with others also. I do hope that people can see my point of view and give me a shot.

Do you have any warns on the server?

Negative, and It will stay like that if I have anything to do with it.

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

+Support 
- Dedicated to each role he receives
- Puts as much effort in as possible
- Is active
- Perfect NCO qualities 
-Decent App

- Will now have 3 NCO positions
- Could lead to neglect of one

Overall Cinder will prove himself for the role of Shock NCO but he needs to find a way to balance his time on his 3 NCO positions and gamemaster position.

- SHGL Lore Senior Guard Lemmet Tauk

Edited by Zabuza

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

+SUPPORT 
+Active 
+Nice and approachable
+can take responsibility

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

16 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT 
+Active 
+Nice and approachable
+can take responsibility

Good Luck!

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

On 2/18/2022 at 6:14 AM, Zabuza said:

+Support 
- Dedicated to each role he receives
- Puts as much effort in as possible
- Is active
- Perfect NCO qualities 
-Decent App

- Will now have 3 NCO positions
- Could lead to neglect of one

Overall Cinder will prove himself for the role of Shock NCO but he needs to find a way to balance his time on his 3 NCO positions and gamemaster position.

- SHGL Lore Senior Guard Lemmet Tauk

• Adam. locked this topic