Diz's Forums Diplomat Application

Diz

In-Game Name:
Diz

Steam Name:
[GL] Diz

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:455967411

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Senior Mod, SCP-RP

How often are you online on the forums?
I'm on most of the time, except when I'm playing something else that isn't GMod (For obvious reasons)

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I believe my experience as staff is more than enough to consider myself qualified to be a Forums Diplomat, I'm one of the most active members on the SCP-RP server and I usually have around 40-50 reports every week (Although I might not have as many reports this week due to certain issues).

Also, due to my activity, while I was still a regular Moderator, I got 2nd place as the staff with the highest sit count (Which is quite impressing, especially considering I usually play during the off hours), and due to that I also got promoted to Senior Mod that same day.
I'm really active on the forums and have built a good reputation with the people on them, I'm mostly active on the SCP-RP forums but I also like to check the other server's forums (Especially PoliceRP) every once in a while, now, I can't interact with most of the people much as I only play SCP-RP but I try my best.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
Yes, I believe I have really good judgement, now, let me explain one of the most difficult situations I've ever had :

(Please note this was when I just got promoted to Moderator)
So, a person whose name I can't remember was on SCP-173 and had apparently abused his SWep to glitch out of his containment chamber (SCP-173 has a SWep which lets him teleport and it can be used in a very specific way to kind of noclip), the person who made the report showed me a video where he was just sitting outside of D-Block and went to SCP-173's containment cell (D-Block and 173's cell are very close to each other) since he heard the sound that SCP-173 makes when he teleports, he simply stood outside of his containment cell so I couldn't know if SCP-173 really glitched out or not.

Normally, I would just tell the reporter that the proof provided is not enough for me to really do anything and close the report, but I knew the reported person beforehand, he was a known minge and had a ton of warns from PoliceRP, ImperialRP and SCP-RP, so I decided to ask people who were near/inside D-Block if they had any proof and apparently none of them had, yet they kept telling me that SCP-173 did in fact glitch out of his cell, at this point I was really stressed out and SCP-173 kept pressuring me into closing the sit and even threatened me of making a staff report against me if I kept trying to warn him, after all of that happened I started asking D-Class (Who may or may have not breached 173) if they had let out SCP-173, all of them said no until a person named zerk (Who's now blacklisted since he was a huge minge) admitted to breaching SCP-173 and I asked him for any proof, but he didn't have any, in that exact moment, SCP-173 started saying that a D-Class let him out and closed his containment cell doors (D-Class are KOS outside of D-Block and they never have the time needed to close containment cell doors), yet zerk denied that entirely.

I was thinking wether or not I should give him a warning for lying to staff and glitch abusing but since most of his severe warns were from 2-3 months ago I decided to do nothing. This was one of if not the most stressing situation I've ever had in my experience as staff, I still wonder if I did the right thing.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
According to the Forum Rules, "Making spam posts or continuously posting content in incorrect locations is prohibited.", now, since this is considered a rule violation I would quickly hide the posts and review them to see how severe the rule violation was, after reviewing each post the person made, I would inform the Head Diplomat (Which I believe is TAlila at the moment) to determine if the rule breaker should be warned or not.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would first check if the people arguing are commenting -/+ Supports and assuming they aren't, I would write a comment saying the following:
Please keep any comments/replies to -/+ Supports only. Any arguing following this post will result in the topic being locked until an SMT member can review it.

After that, depending on the severity of what the people arguing said, I would inform TAlila to let him decide wether or not a forums warning should be issued.

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

22 hours ago, Diz said:

In-Game Name:
Diz

Steam Name:
[GL] Diz

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:455967411

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?
Senior Mod, SCP-RP

How often are you online on the forums?
I'm on most of the time, except when I'm playing something else that isn't GMod (For obvious reasons)

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?
I believe my experience as staff is more than enough to consider myself qualified to be a Forums Diplomat, I'm one of the most active members on the SCP-RP server and I usually have around 40-50 reports every week (Although I might not have as many reports this week due to certain issues).

Also, due to my activity, while I was still a regular Moderator, I got 2nd place as the staff with the highest sit count (Which is quite impressing, especially considering I usually play during the off hours), and due to that I also got promoted to Senior Mod that same day.
I'm really active on the forums and have built a good reputation with the people on them, I'm mostly active on the SCP-RP forums but I also like to check the other server's forums (Especially PoliceRP) every once in a while, now, I can't interact with most of the people much as I only play SCP-RP but I try my best.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?
Yes, I believe I have really good judgement, now, let me explain one of the most difficult situations I've ever had :

(Please note this was when I just got promoted to Moderator)
So, a person whose name I can't remember was on SCP-173 and had apparently abused his SWep to glitch out of his containment chamber (SCP-173 has a SWep which lets him teleport and it can be used in a very specific way to kind of noclip), the person who made the report showed me a video where he was just sitting outside of D-Block and went to SCP-173's containment cell (D-Block and 173's cell are very close to each other) since he heard the sound that SCP-173 makes when he teleports, he simply stood outside of his containment cell so I couldn't know if SCP-173 really glitched out or not.

Normally, I would just tell the reporter that the proof provided is not enough for me to really do anything and close the report, but I knew the reported person beforehand, he was a known minge and had a ton of warns from PoliceRP, ImperialRP and SCP-RP, so I decided to ask people who were near/inside D-Block if they had any proof and apparently none of them had, yet they kept telling me that SCP-173 did in fact glitch out of his cell, at this point I was really stressed out and SCP-173 kept pressuring me into closing the sit and even threatened me of making a staff report against me if I kept trying to warn him, after all of that happened I started asking D-Class (Who may or may have not breached 173) if they had let out SCP-173, all of them said no until a person named zerk (Who's now blacklisted since he was a huge minge) admitted to breaching SCP-173 and I asked him for any proof, but he didn't have any, in that exact moment, SCP-173 started saying that a D-Class let him out and closed his containment cell doors (D-Class are KOS outside of D-Block and they never have the time needed to close containment cell doors), yet zerk denied that entirely.

I was thinking wether or not I should give him a warning for lying to staff and glitch abusing but since most of his severe warns were from 2-3 months ago I decided to do nothing. This was one of if not the most stressing situation I've ever had in my experience as staff, I still wonder if I did the right thing.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?
According to the Forum Rules, "Making spam posts or continuously posting content in incorrect locations is prohibited.", now, since this is considered a rule violation I would quickly hide the posts and review them to see how severe the rule violation was, after reviewing each post the person made, I would inform the Head Diplomat (Which I believe is TAlila at the moment) to determine if the rule breaker should be warned or not.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?
I would first check if the people arguing are commenting -/+ Supports and assuming they aren't, I would write a comment saying the following:
Please keep any comments/replies to -/+ Supports only. Any arguing following this post will result in the topic being locked until an SMT member can review it.

After that, depending on the severity of what the people arguing said, I would inform TAlila to let him decide wether or not a forums warning should be issued.

+Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Kind
- Can be professional

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

1 hour ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Kind
- Can be professional

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 2/19/2022 at 5:19 AM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+Support
- Active
- Dedicated
- Kind
- Can be professional

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Denied

The Forum Diplomat Command Team does not find you suitable for this position, however you may apply when applications are open again. Thank you for your interest!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥