SCP-066 Test Log

A Drippin Dog

Good Job💫

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Overall Grade: 4.75/10

Lore: 3/10

While you did give a small description of the SCP itself, there isn't much in the way of substance that would add to it's lore.

Creativity: 6/10
Not a bad idea to try and muffle the effects produced, but wouldn't it be easier to just avoid agitating 066? Points for being cheap and not using up all our funding.

Presentation: 5/10

Easy to read and digest, it would be better if you could include photographs of the test itself.

Writing: 5/10

Short and concise, albeit, with a small spelling mistake. There isn't much substance. 

Overall Notes:

I enjoyed your observations and wish you dive in deeper into your findings. This test is a bit on the low effort side of the spectrum, but I believe you can do better and I'm hoping that your future endeavors are ever more prosperous.

Research Assistant Manager | Epsilon-11 1LT  | RRH Guardian Romeo 25|

"Sic Semper Tyrannis"