Boomer's RRH Application

Boomer SCP

In Game Name: Boomer

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):  STEAM_0:0:546178183

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Sec 2LT/PWD, MTF D5 PVT, Maint OS. (Pic Shows SM, I was promoted to 2LT over the past few weeks)

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: The Treasurer

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 3 (for the 682 warn I was just very confused with what the timer was and how long it was)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join RRH because it seems like a very good RP branch. I will also be able to do things a normal personnel cant. I also like protecting higher ups and lots of combat. In RRH I will most likely get to do these things.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted because of some things. First, I am experienced with the server and very familiar with the layout of the facility. I will be able to navigate to a specific area very easily if asked. Second, I am experienced with combat and good spots to station myself during combat in HCZ and LCZ. I am also experienced in protecting a specific person and I know what to do during combat while protecting that specific person and keeping them safe. Third, I am willing to take the responsibility's of a RRH and to be serious on the job. I will not minge because I know RRH is a serious RP job. Finally, I will be active on this job since it is a pretty big step in the server for me. I will be active almost everyday and will follow all orders from higher ups while on and off. I also know the rules of RRH and I WILL follow them. If I do make a mistake I will take full responsibility and will be honest about my mistake. That is all.

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

20220212191204_1.jpg

Edited by Boomer SCP

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

- Support

I'm sorry to be that guy but I am not a fan of you. I joined Security 3 days ago and resigned for reason that concern me but I had the chance to participate in one of your PT which didn't went super well. It felt like you didn't knew what was going on and improvising. I feel like you have the ranks but in Security I feel like they choose WO for activity and not for talent. I haven't saw you a lot as I am a Nu-7 main and you are a Security main. You're application is ok but I would try to write more in the "Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team" as you wrote only 4 small sentences. Me and you are in D5 and I hope to see you active in it to learn about you and speak to you and to I hope in your next application being able to + Support you. Yesterday was maybe a bad day or something happened that is making the PT that happened yesterday more difficult to host, if so, PM me on Discord (! Ti_Lou_#7336) or poke me in TS and I am 100% happy to speak to you. Anyway, I hope the best for you application Boomer.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

13 hours ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

I'm sorry to be that guy but I am not a fan of you. I joined Security 3 days ago and resigned for reason that concern me but I had the chance to participate in one of your PT which didn't went super well. It felt like you didn't knew what was going on and improvising. I feel like you have the ranks but in Security I feel like they choose WO for activity and not for talent. I haven't saw you a lot as I am a Nu-7 main and you are a Security main. You're application is ok but I would try to write more in the "Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team" as you wrote only 4 small sentences. Me and you are in D5 and I hope to see you active in it to learn about you and speak to you and to I hope in your next application being able to + Support you. Yesterday was maybe a bad day or something happened that is making the PT that happened yesterday more difficult to host, if so, PM me on Discord (! Ti_Lou_#7336) or poke me in TS and I am 100% happy to speak to you. Anyway, I hope the best for you application Boomer.

Completly agree, I would like to see you apply for RRH in some time tho

On 3/1/2022 at 7:17 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

The PT may have been bad for you but for other GenSec that was the complete opposite. I had some GenSec come up to me saying they loved the PT and I should do another of that kind. I know TDM may not be the most original choice for a PT but at least most GenSec had fun. You could also be talking about the trigger discipline part where I had to go for a few minutes and I wasn't there which means you could have mixed up Jrshafer with me. I also had to teach Jrshafer (and even myself) some things since its one of his (and one of my) first PTs which can also make if difficult to host. Also, if they WO for activity and I'm a rank above that how would you not see me a lot? That's just means I'm active enough (which is pretty active) to get that position in security. We could also be in different time zones which is another reason why you may not see me that much. And, they could have chosen me for WO for both Talent and Activity.  I only wrote 4 sentences because I gave more reasoning to that in the "Why should we accept you part". That's really all I got to say but no hate, just some explaining.

Edited by Boomer SCP

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

2 minutes ago, Boomer SCP said:

The PT may have been bad for you but for other GenSec that was the complete opposite. I had some GenSec come up to me saying they loved the PT and I should do another of that kind. I know TDM may not be the most original choice for a PT but at least most GenSec had fun. You could also be talking about the trigger discipline part where I had to go for a few minutes and I wasn't there which means you could have mixed up Jrshafer with me. I also had to teach Jrshafer some things since its one of his first PTs which can also make if difficult to host. Also, if they WO for activity and I'm a rank above that how would you not see me a lot? That's just means I'm active enough (which is pretty active) to get that position in security. We could also be in different time zones which is another reason why you may not see me that much. I only wrote 4 sentences because I gave more reasoning to that in the "Why should we accept you part". That's really all I got to say but no hate, just some explaining.

Might be me that didn't feel like the PT was good and yeah no hate at all. For the trigger discipline I had no problem its normal to sometimes have to be AFK a minute or two to do something important but I think its the fact that you were teaching Jrshafer some things that made it seem like improvisation. I am happy I could see you POV of the PT as I can now better understand. Good luck on your application Boomer

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

5 minutes ago, Lafleur said:

Might be me that didn't feel like the PT was good and yeah no hate at all. For the trigger discipline I had no problem its normal to sometimes have to be AFK a minute or two to do something important but I think its the fact that you were teaching Jrshafer some things that made it seem like improvisation. I am happy I could see you POV of the PT as I can now better understand. Good luck on your application Boomer

Thank you and like I said no hate I just wanted you to see what I thought and what my POV was.

On 3/2/2022 at 10:47 AM, Lafleur said:

- Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Personally in my opinion, I believe that a PT shouldnt determine the supportance of 
an RRH Application. PTs are personally based off opinion, and is not truly made of
what one person thinks. Boomer IMO is a great, active command member, the best mute, and everything else you can think about.

+Support

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

1 minute ago, The Real Slim Nova said:

Personally in my opinion, I believe that a PT shouldnt determine the supportance of 
an RRH Application. PTs are personally based off opinion, and is not truly made of
what one person thinks. Boomer IMO is a great, active command member, the best mute, and everything else you can think about.

+Support

I used the PT because it is one of the only interaction I had with Boomer.

• Like 1

Senior Moderator

- Support

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

On 3/1/2022 at 6:17 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

It takes abit to concern Lafleur.

-Kilo 20

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

@Lafleur- Please stop responding and when responding try not to directly insult someone for not having "talent"

@Boomer SCP- If someone instigates and argument on your app try not to fight with them. 

The capability to lead a PT, especially with as many people as security normally has is a feat not a requirement, nor should it in my opinion affect someone's importance to the RRH program. See, unlike in regular branches in RRH we work together there is not a commander in charge that'd be your VIP in which you are charged for their protection. Leaving branches over bad pt's is just immature and will be taken into account for future applications or any current ones. 

Overall +/-

Have not seen enough to justify a full support to the application. Though a denial seems unwarranted you should be watched carefully over the next few days. DO NOT Fuck that up. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

- Support

Alright GL version of Gordon Ramsey chill ^

To comment I've never really talk to this personnel

However I always believe in people being able to improve.

-Neutral 

Edited by Williams

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

2 hours ago, Williams said:

Alright GL version of Gordon Ramsey chill ^

To comment I've never really talk to this personnel

However I always believe in people being able to improve.

-Neutral 

I was your partner in that one PT remember? Your a pretty cool guy, thanks for the reply!

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic