Kat/Azulon

What is your in game rank?:
SHG Elder Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:
Since 1/29/2022

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:
Since 1/8/2022

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:
I think this could help me get used to how RG works in command more and I also feel that this battalion fits my mindset more as that's one of the reasons I have transferred over I also think I could be pretty useful with prior command experience I also transferred over cause I just love this battalion I've had so much fun in it so far and I would definitely like to go further and I wish I can help other people in this battalion more rather this sub branch have a lot more fun to but also to help enforce some rules ad to be able to help if needed.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:
As I said I have prior command experience and I could use some tactics I used in that life in this life to help or I can see other thigs they may not see cause some of us have  a different view of things I also do my quota decently fast I try to host sims and dueling and trainings as frequently as possible to help as much as I can and if they are bored I always try to do a fun sim I'm also pretty good at dueling thanks to Zabuza and Joslin so I would love to help as much as I can as they did.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):
I do I was a Shock Vice Commander, and I was also the lead of K2 and an assistant lead of CQC
before I was a Shock Vice Commander, I did also oversee EJT and K2 before I transferred.

Thanks for reading this have a nice day

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Extremely Big +Support

There's not much to say about why the +Support, It's Kat, they are so helpful in RG, and I speak not only for myself but most if not all of RG here, Kat is a GREAT asset in Royal Guard, let alone Shadow Guard, always there to answer questions or to participate in sims, Like Kat is Everything you need in a SHG Officer, and needs way more credit than that.

+ : Very calm and approachable

+ : Always wants to do good and help out wherever needed.

+ : Is a great mentor and overall person in general

+ : Is active.

+ : Is an Officer in RG itself, proven more than worthy for SHGO

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

5 hours ago, Cinder said:

Extremely Big +Support

There's not much to say about why the +Support, It's Kat, they are so helpful in RG, and I speak not only for myself but most if not all of RG here, Kat is a GREAT asset in Royal Guard, let alone Shadow Guard, always there to answer questions or to participate in sims, Like Kat is Everything you need in a SHG Officer, and needs way more credit than that.

What he said lol. Seriously, you are already a great officer and can definitely be an asset as an SHGO

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

11 hours ago, Cinder said:

Extremely Big +Support

Joslin stated it aswell! Best of luck kat!

Edited by Skylef -.-

18 hours ago, Cinder said:

Extremely Big +Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.