Should I be Agent Kallus?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Agent Kallus?

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :Shadow/Tenn Graneet

2. What Regiment are you applying for?Naval Agent Kallus

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason i Would like to be agent kallus is because as Agent Kallus I would make sure everything is going as smoothly in Shock,DT,Naval . I will make sure they are active Anytime they can be. I will make sure a lot of shock DT and Naval tryouts and simulations are being done. I will do A lot of missions with all 3 Battalions . I will make sure We surpass any goals we put down on the table.  I will make sure anyone who puts dedication and time into these battalions will be rewarded and those who do not Will be punished.  I will make Sure all 3 Battalions are friendly and will work together and cooperate.  Most of the time I see T work alone and im ok with that but I would love to see bigger opportunity's for them all. I will see if i can host a mission Every Sunday if i can. I believe I have what it Takes to be Agent Kallus.  I will see If We can Beat our record for the max players on in all 3 Battalions. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have 931:55 and this is my Battlemetrics
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/963574855?servers[4604844]=1M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?THe main Purpose of Agent kallus is to Supervise LC and Enlisted and Supervisors and make sure evreything is running as smoothly as possible. THey are also to asset LC,DT,HC,Shock. They are suposed to be a role model For all of naval and show Competence Leadership and Seriousness at All times. Leadership is the main Task of a admiral and if we not uphold this we will not get far.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : You should trust me bacause I have had Multiple Command Expirences. I have been A Maj in both Nova and Havoc. I Know what i am doing as i have been in naval for Almost 6 months now. I have committed almost 550 Hours into naval so I Am very competent. I know Pretty much all of the rules Which will allow me to make sure everything is going how it should be. I have also been in DT Before. I have Received 0 Strikes in Naval an di Would like to keep it that way. I have dedicated Most of my time to naval and I will continue doing this.  I am Very understanding and caring Many people say.  I feel   Have all The Needs to become a Admiral. I am Also tenn graneet which mean i have had to watch over[Havoc,Naval,ST,501ST,Shock} So I feel I know what i am doing.  This Show's I am Competent enough to become a Admiral in Naval.I have Been ENtrusted with THe RAnk of Rear Admiral and Tenn Graneet. I also used to be a SO which means I have Already worked with Shock and DT before.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can Be online ATleast 2-14 Hours a Day. I am very active at Night time and daytime.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I do however it is For Misuse of player Report system

Thank You For Reading My Application For Agent Kallus

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+ Support

- Great Naval

- Active

- All round nice and great guy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Denied

You were just denied, you must wait 2 weeks before re-applying for an admiral position again.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif