Diablo Nova Vice Commander Application

Turris Umi

Do you think I should be the next Nova Vice Commander?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should be the next Nova Vice Commander?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Diablo

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to help revive the battalion for the current decline it is in and assist the other commanders with managing the battalion. During my time as a officer I have helped enlisteds, NCO's, and officers beneath my rank with questions and any concerns they might have had. I thoroughly understand the sop and constantly am reminding others to follow the rules put in said sop. Though I have also had some  experience with dealing people who we not willing to work with others in the battalion and refused to follow orders.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

864:36+

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to Oversee & Leads the entirety of the branch and if there is any Sub-branch to designate a Sub-branch leaders for the Sub-branch. a vice commander is to assist the commander in leading their regiment, to managing the entire/NCO/Officers in the regiment and doing tasks such as roster updates and handing out punishments if people are messing around, to assist officers in their duties of leading the NCOs/Enlisted, to give promotions to those who need them that the lower officers can't do, and to lead by example for the enlisted/NCO/Officers to follow in our footsteps. Also to constantly be listing for suggestions and to implement some that are possible within my abilities.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have never abused my power as well as I believe I have gained quite a bit of trust and respect on the server, the trust have increased quite a bit since I have been a Colonel, I have shown that I have quite a bit of knowledge on how to control and lead people. I will always make sure that everything is authorized and I will discussed it with the other vice commanders and commander and I will discuss it with the high command before anything goes into effect and I will get anything I do approved by the commander and high command before it get put in to affect.

7. How often can you be Online? :

4 to 6 hours daily

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

yes

RDA = I advert 7 to 9 times before arresting them

- Support

- Poor Application Need Work

- Activity Could Be Improved A Little

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

- support 

- At lest when I was Vice Commander Diablo did nothing in Nova he would go AFK in bunks and then get promoted for no reason.

- He was a Markman Leader and I had to tell him 5 times to do MM tryouts for Nova who wanted to join after the 5th time he just go AFK in Bunks to avoid doing it. 

- lazy 

- application could us work 

There are better choices in Nova 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

DENIED

Thank you for your interested in joining the Army Command Team. 

You may reapply in 2 weeks time.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Frog locked this topic