Scp 999 test

Thebadplayerwhat

Name: Bob joney

Scp: 999

Question: When an individual has been diagnosed with depression will scp 999 cure their depression and if so for how long and then if they had been affected by 999 and then put on amnestics will they still have the same affects 

Background: Scp 999 is an orange blob that will make anyone who comes in contact with it extremely happy and playful

Hypothesis: The class D subject will be cured of his depression for many hours after coming in contact with scp 999 and that the d class even after the amnestic will still be under the effects of 999 

Observations: As the d class entered the containment cell they immediately felt better and seemed in a better mood. After 15 minutes passed we put him into the medical sector to see some of the time affected results. After 2 hours the d class seemed to be having a relapse wanting to see 999 but was still happy. After 12 hours he was still in a good mood and didn't feel the effects of being trapped in this facility. After 24 hours the d class was in a good mood but was starting to deteriorate quicker and became very anxious and Paranoid. After 36 hours the d class had completely lost all effects from 999 and returned to being depressed. Then after all the effects, we gave the d class amnestics then re-afflicted him with scp 999's side effects and then took him back and gave him amnestics to see what the results would be. As the amnestics were administered I could see that he got more anxious and that he looked more scared than he was before but he had still seemed better than how he was when we first got him. After this, we returned him to d block as all my questions had rather been answered or more questions had been brought up for later tests.

Conclusion: Scp 999 has somehow affected people even past amnestics and has affected people for around 36 hours. For the amnestics, more questions have arrived on the cause of the bypass of them like were they bypassed because of scp 999 or had it been caused by the human body and just the overall feelings. Also as I saw the amnestics still nulled the side effects even if by a little. Was this nulling caused by forgetting what he had looked like, forgetting  the experience, or just because he had forgotten some happiness that he had found for that short time

hypothesis results: My hypothesis was mostly right except that the time had been around 36 hours until all effects were gone and that the results had been nulled by the amnestics.

Edited by Thebadplayerwhat

I see a major issue with this document.  The observation is supposed to be what happened during the test, but it looks like you chopped out a lot of detail and headed straight to the results rather than explaining the entire process.  You should think about that next time.

Also, in general, I notice a lot of grammar mistakes, (SCP-999 is "Scp 999", you don't really use commas or apostrophes, there's some things that needed to be capitalized, etc.), so make sure you run it through a grammar checker or double check your document before posting it.

Don't take this as me thinking your document is shit, but take it more as advice for future documents since documents do get graded.

SR APRF Drappier / Agent Bvvonus EX2 / MA NCS Drappier
CI SGT FTO CQOB Bobbith
ball man (Class D)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Grade: 69/100

Grammar/Mechanic/Spelling: 6.5/10

Format/Style: 7.5/10

Details: 8.5/10

I found out there a lot of Grammer Error, but it was a good test idea. Future makes sure you use Grammer check before posting. Don't give up and I believe in you will better the next test log.

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

7 hours ago, tylerdiffee1 said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Grade: 69/100

Grammar/Mechanic/Spelling: 6.5/10

Format/Style: 7.5/10

Details: 8.5/10

I found out there a lot of Grammer Error, but it was a good test idea. Future makes sure you use Grammer check before posting. Don't give up and I believe in you will better the next test log.

Nice

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png