Goat

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):
STEAM_0:1:112733709

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):
Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:
E11 Warrant Officer & CI LCPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:
Any of them, As I have yet to really meet any of the O-5 Council, my preferred member to guard I leave to chance.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):
None
image.thumb.png.58aa9bfc645a078b95ed3f3ea62c4a97.png

image.thumb.png.30b3a3bbd16e4379810bc43c5ab39242.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
I want to join the Red Right Hand team for a multitude of reasons. I want to use my prior experiences in command positions, special operations units, and asset protection units to support those on the SCP-RP server. I also want to further build my name and character inside the GamingLight Community. I finally want to join the most elite unit on the server and become a member of the best of the best !

Why should we accept you:
I believe I should be accepted due to my dedication and commitment to Epsilon-11 on this server, and due to the vast amount of prior Command and Honor Guard experiences I have on the GamingLight ImperialRP server. On SCPRP I constantly play on E11 almost every day for upwards of 10 hours a day. I have shown enough dedication and leadership experience to earn the rank of Warrant Officer and utilize this rank to the best of my abilities and do my very best to assist and lead my Enlisted and NCOs on and off the battlefield(Site). On ImperialRP I have reached the rank of General (High Command),  I am a former Commander of the Death Trooper battalion, One of the most elite battalions on the server specializing in a variety of skills including Honor Guard, and I am a former Vice Commander of the Shock Security Battalion, an elite battalion specializing in security.. I believe my vast amount of experience and knowledge of guarding designated personnel and using my equipment and surroundings to my advantage give me an edge unseen by most.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

3 hours ago, ArcanineGoat said:

In Game Name:
Goat

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):
STEAM_0:1:112733709

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):
Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:
E11 Warrant Officer & CI LCPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:
Any of them, As I have yet to really meet any of the O-5 Council, my preferred member to guard I leave to chance.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):
None
image.thumb.png.58aa9bfc645a078b95ed3f3ea62c4a97.png

image.thumb.png.30b3a3bbd16e4379810bc43c5ab39242.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
I want to join the Red Right Hand team for a multitude of reasons. I want to use my prior experiences in command positions, special operations units, and asset protection units to support those on the SCP-RP server. I also want to further build my name and character inside the GamingLight Community. I finally want to join the most elite unit on the server and become a member of the best of the best !

Why should we accept you:
I believe I should be accepted due to my dedication and commitment to Epsilon-11 on this server, and due to the vast amount of prior Command and Honor Guard experiences I have on the GamingLight ImperialRP server. On SCPRP I constantly play on E11 almost every day for upwards of 10 hours a day. I have shown enough dedication and leadership experience to earn the rank of Warrant Officer and utilize this rank to the best of my abilities and do my very best to assist and lead my Enlisted and NCOs on and off the battlefield(Site). On ImperialRP I have reached the rank of General (High Command),  I am a former Commander of the Death Trooper battalion, One of the most elite battalions on the server specializing in a variety of skills including Honor Guard, and I am a former Vice Commander of the Shock Security Battalion, an elite battalion specializing in security.. I believe my vast amount of experience and knowledge of guarding designated personnel and using my equipment and surroundings to my advantage give me an edge unseen by most.

+Support
Active
Friendly
Good luck Goat

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic