In-Game Name
General Goat

Steam Name
[GL] Goat?

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:112733709

What is your staff rank in GamingLight?

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
I am in TeamSpeak a lot, whether it be because of my in game rank requiring it on both SCP-RP and IMP-RP, or with using it as an application to talk with members of the community whom I view as friends or simply just hopping in channels to see how the server(s) may be going at the time. I would estimate that I am in TeamSpeak every day for roughly 5+ hours.

How often do you use discord?
I utilize discord every single day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. While my schedule fluctuates quite a lot, I am constantly checking my discord and responding to DMs and any questions I find that I am capable of answering.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?
I want to join the Support Team so that I may help bring a meaningful and impactful light to the Community. I originally started off in GamingLight and desired to provide the most meaningful impact to the community in RP. However more recently I have joined the Staff-Team and realized that I am able to bring a similar impact to the community outside of RP, and with staff came knowledge of Support, and now I have opened my horizons and desire to join more than just Staff to become a better community member and build a greater reputation amongst this community. I also want to do my very best to help everyone and ensure that everyone loves and enjoys this community as much as I. I was originally inspired to join staff by my friends in the staff team, and these same friends have inspired me to join the Support Team where I can support and help everyone in the community regardless of what server they are on !

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I believe that I would affect the Support Staff in a positive way in a multitude of ways bringing a positive and respectful character to the Support team. I believe that during my time as command and staff (Albeit Short) I have been able to become a positive and helpful member of the community, and as such a character that would kindly assist any and all whom require the support team. I am a very open and positive person and I am willing to help anyone with anything I can offer them, and should they require help out of my field of expertise I will do my best to point them in the right direction so they may get the best help they can find !

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?
I would greet someone by saying one of the following:
"Hello there! My name is Goat, I am a member of the support team here on GamingLight, what seems to be your issue today?”
"Hey there, I’m Goat, I am here to help you with whatever your problem might be, so lets see what's going on and how we can fix it for ya!”
“Hello there *their name*, My name is Goat, I am here to assist you as a member of the support team. If you could tell me what seems to be your issue today, I’ll see what we can do about fixing this issue and getting you back into the fun!”

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |