IF89 NCO Application

Croc

What is your In Game Name?Croc

What is your In Current Rank?  Deputy Agent 

What is your Agent Name? Deputy Agent Nicolle Case IF89

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? week 

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]I want to help Inferno because I like the division and want to be a useful asset in the future.I have been surveying my options regarding my present and future career plan as a Inferno. As I consider various paths, one option remains outstanding and seems to fit my personality and my skill set to a certain criteria This decision of me taking this chance to become a NCO of IF, as I hope to still continue my duties in the regiment along with any and all missions I am tasked with.I also want to help inferno recruit more members. I dedicate myself to helping this branch because I want to be a part of it. being able to teach these skills to NCO and enlisted below me would be beneficial to IF and the Empire. Inferno is in Dire need of Officers and I want to help that by putting me in that place would help dramatically. I believe I am looked up to by my fellow NCO and enlisted.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]Most obvious answer to this question is, I would host and conduct trainings and tryouts with my fellow Inferno Squad members helping better their skills.Senior agent, unlocks new stuff tryouts, squads and is one level higher in coc so I can help anyone who needs my help if they are in need of a higher rank.As well as Tryouts, My ideas for trainings could definitely increase communication with one another, especially

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. i was DT NCO and 501st NCO and i was high command on one on a server helping lower ranks around the branches I know how to best utilize troops to their abilities 

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team?  Training Tryout  and activity and Organization and Motivation and Teamwork and Leadership skills

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes i do

8 hours ago, Croc said:

As well as Tryouts, My ideas for trainings could definitely increase communication with one another, especially

-1 Support

Please do not copy paste lines from other users application (Cinder Death's) AND NOT EVEN BOTHER TO COPY AND PASTE THE FULL SENTENCE!

No thought was put into this application whatsoever, honestly disappointing from a deputy agent, you should know better.

Denied.

You literally copied other peoples applications word for word.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif