IF72's NCO Application

Cinder

What is your In Game Name? 

Junior Agent Cinder Death IF72

What is your In Current Rank? 

Junior Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Cinder Death

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 

This will probably be 4 - 5 days.

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words]

I have been surveying my options regarding my present and future career plan as a Inferno. As I consider various paths, one option remains outstanding and seems to fit my personality and my skill set to a certain criteria. This decision of me taking this chance to become a NCO of IF, as I hope to still continue my duties in the regiment along with any and all missions I am tasked with. The following essay will summarize the reasons as to what I believe makes a good NCO, why I fit the standards and for which reasons I wish to become an NCO. Aside from the current system of reward and punishment for whatever situation goes down, there are a few crucial motivation techniques that I could put to work as a NCO. As a leader, it is important to direct and motivate by example, as motivation is one of the most important components of an NCO’s job aside from doing tryouts and trainings. The key is to establish necessary motivation in one’s troops via authority/taking lead rather than work by necessary motivation by reward and punishment. In order to maintain an enthused regiment, the NCO+'s should show enthusiasm to other regiment members, primarily enlisted to ensure relations are in good lines and that is what I think  I have what it takes to become an NCO. When a leader strives for excellence, the team will follow like sheep and will be move on throughout the rank of IF by said role model. Because I am always striving to exceed standards in everything I do, I believe I would be able to lead the enlisted and other IF efficiently and effectively.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] 

With my dedication that I have brought along with me throughout servers and regiments I feel like I can handle enough tryouts a day to ensure the stability within Inferno Squad, I have watched my superiors conduct tryouts while I was enlisted in the squad and I feel I have what It takes to take on those responsibilities. As well as Tryouts, My ideas for trainings could definitely increase communication with one another, especially with the GM's pre-made sim dupes is wonderful with different SIM's and trainings with other IF Members and some joint trainings with other regiments.

How many strikes do you have? 

Zero, I believe and hope.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.

On this server, I do not, however on others I have, I have been NCO of multiple server battalions such as Shock / 501st / Navy and some servers certifications such as: Engineering / Medical / Interrogation and Pilots, I would reach my quota on those servers but did not exceed them since the servers was quite uneventful and I left it, however I see my foreseeable future on this server and in my current regiments for a while.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 

Like I may have stated in the previous questions, the following qualifications I can bring to IF NCO Team are:

Communication

Organization
Motivation
Teamwork
Leadership skills

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

I do!

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

36 minutes ago, LordMcQueefySnuff said:

+1 Support

This guy knows that he's doing, passed his tryout first try and immediately understood the mechanics of the server as though he had hours previously. He demolished his opponent in his tryout as well.

And quite honestly I'm scared he's gonna take my job.

116604944_itevenhasawatermark.gif.c5a201dee4dbe8600d47649bee2660c0.gif

I completely agree, he has my full support and I watched him preform quite well during interrogation. Watched the tryout and he did phenomenal! Completely fit to be IF NCO

• Heart-Eyes 1
  • former IF LTCOL(Lieutenant Squad Lead)