getting removed from server as soon as its done loading - *NOT A BUG* Closed

shugokirep70

What bug is occurring?

the server loads up then kicks me out as soon as it says lua started in bottom right

Is it tied to a specific job, swep, player model, etc? - no

Has it only occurred once, or is it continuous? continuous

Please provide screenshots or a short video of the bug in action: no proof can be given just need help with it

What happened to me is that the dxlevel I had was one that did not support gmod so it would not let me open both the server and the singleplayer, so if you have a dxlevel less than 90 maybe that's it-.

image.png.ef752217dd3b284e366012bc3a5384f1.png

• Like 1

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Bug Reports are for normally for Server Wide Issues. If you need help resolving a client-side bug that isn't effecting the server / other users in the server & only effecting you by yourself, please make a Ticket to our Support Team in the official discord here. Please refrain from making bug reports before contacting the Support Team first. Thank you!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Not a Bug

After looking into this, we have decided that this is an intended feature of the game and NOT a bug. If you think this should be changed in the future feel free to make a post in the suggestions section of the forums for that server.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥