Phill SET ApplicationAccepted

Warthog

In-game name: Phill 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123911451

Current RP rank in All Divisions : E11 WO, D5 PVT, CI RND SVA, MA

How long have you been a Event Team Member: Since November 11, 2021.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): I have not.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 5 weeks.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I would give my knowledge a 9/10 .

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I want to become a senior event team member because it would let me better mentor and help the other people that are event team. I also want the ability to spawn entities for my events. Being a SET means I would get to train new event team members and people in E11 know I love to train people. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I have asked many questions and know practically everything that isn’t allowed. I would consider myself to be a friendly member of the community, as I have put in hard work in E11 to become a DOFTO. I don’t have many events hosted but I attribute that to me preferring to help people with their events.I believe I can be a good role model for other ET to look up to. 

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes I have.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: No, but I’m eager to learn.

Give an example of a mega event: I read about this end of the world scenario where 173 started to multiply. The first thing that would happen in the event is that 2 researchers decide to test on 173 by breaking it apart. The pieces that fall off of 173 would start to grow into more 173 instances (I would make sure everyone that was a 173 instance is a good standing player or an ET member helping with the event) I would play the containment breach sound as I turned off the lights real quick and put some 173 instances in HCZ, LCZ, and EZ. MTF and security would have to go across the sight and try to recontain all of these 173s. Maybe a code ragnorak would be called. Depending on how many players there are determines how many 173s there would be but I would put around 3/5ths of them in HCZ due to its size.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: The event where 610 mutated and tried to create nests in the facility. The event had all started when a 610 player called for me in a sit asking for a nest to guard. I invited him to the event participation room because it gave me a cool idea. 610 player had taken control of medbay so I put the nest by the reception counter and slowly started spawning props with the flesh texture to simulate the nest taking over medbay. I instructed the people that got infected by the 610 to defend their nest from the humans. I think Sixx came in and poked the nest but he lost the roll off which made him turn into a 610 instance which was hilarious. This was going well with the infection spreading into the research room before STF D4 ran in and shot the nest with an ethereal. They won the role off and the nest shriveled down and died. The person playing as 610 escaped once again but this time he made it to the church. We made another nest at the church and set up some pretty cool decorations. D4 and HTF pulled up and we had a big standoff between 610 and them. The 3 event team with me decided to model ourselves as the doom eternal zombie as a kind of upgraded 610. We were armed with cleavers for our last stand against the D4/HTF invasion. Of course the HTF/D4 won and it would have been a perfect event if I had remembered to unbuddha myself (thankfully I noticed when the HTF kept screaming about how I wouldn’t die)

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 0 on the new roster (but I had around 10 on the old roster)

How active can you be: On weekdays I’m off I’m usually available from 12pm-11pm. Weekdays when I have to work I can only be on for 3 hours. Weekends I’m off are usually random but I’d say I can usually be on for 5 hours either early morning or late night.

#RipRND you will be missed

+Support

Bro is going to be the best pick for Senior ET.

(bro don't even got his TS or forums tags 😹)

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥