Web's Officer App

WebSter_Cze

What is your name?

Web

What is your rank?

Elite Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?

1 week and 5 days since my transfer, before that I was NCO for about 2 weeks.

What rank are you applying for?

Flight Lieutenant

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why?

0 Strikes.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words)

I have some pretty Officer experiences from DT, where I am First Lieutenant and IF where I was Junior Squad Lead (2LT). I got some experiences as Imperial Commando NCO before I transferred here. This also isn't my first time in SF, it is my third time actually with the first one I was just Enlisted, second one I got to NCO and this time I got to EP and Gladius Squad Officer. I pretty much understand how SF works and how to behave on job. I am not one of those "mingy" people, I am still sometimes messing around but only when I know that I don't have to act that much serious. In total I spend in SF about 2 months so I got experience with it. I believe I got pretty close to some of my higher ups and I believe they know I can be trusted. 

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words)

I can host some interesting SIMs not only focused on airspace combat, it doesn't really match SF, but it will differ it from other SIMs. I can still continue in doing tryouts, lead SF during early hours when not many people is on and help NCOs and Enlisted with their questions or problems. I could also finally hand out some punishments to those who are not behaving well on SF job because that's something that really makes me angry. 

What is the point of been a officer? (50 words)

The point is to lead NCOs and Enlisted, help them if they need anything, maintain activity and professionality within the regiment and help it grow whenever they can. They are also here to represent our regiment and SF Command itself and help improving relationships with other regiments through different SIMs or missions. 

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words)

I'd try to take some video or at least screenshot as proof, then if I couldn't convince them otherwise, I'd at least try to convince the NCO to stop because they could get into problems. If the officer would continue, I'd report it to Group Captain with details about what happened. Then they'd most likely face punishment such as strike, demotion or even removal.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

Yes, I agree.

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Donovan 1973 said:

+/- support

+very nice app

+nice guy

+active

-havent seen you do any sims as an NCO although it isn't required I have seen other NCO's do a lot

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Zug locked this topic