Third Person Bug [Solved]

CollectiveWorld

When Entering any sort of ship (first go) in third person you will be promted to a error and black screen with some having that the error, black screen or just the inability to start engines in third person. I have experienced all three and so have other people but by now i only experience the inability to start a ship in third person (wont drag the line in the circle) with some times getting the erorr message (Couldnt get the error message or black screen in the clip only not starting the ship) 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/8mkilrKcx6Czv/d1337RuB8PnD?invite=cr-MSxaVTcsMjIzODg4MDQs

And lastly the Third Person issue also works with the skill machine in IQ bunks. You are unable to be in third person to check the skill machine as well as also being promoted saying "third Person is creating errors" which is the LUA File

Overall the third person is just messing up, these are only two i have found everyday which are annoying, who knows what else there is envolving the third person error

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/8mkJIbn3_Ae5R/d1337XbHQaYV?invite=cr-MSxsZVgsMjIzODg4MDQs

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Manager

Your third person is coliding with the ship therefore it shows the inside of the ship. To fix this just get out of third person from the menu or your bind.

The second issue I'm not sure if it can be fixed however I could always be wrong and we've had this issue for a long time now and SMT are aware of it hwoever I don't believe it's something we can fix. The quick and easy solution once again is to get out of third person.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, Donovan 1973 said:

This is a new issue that happened when adding the seat weapon thing and to be honest it's really annoying for SF to do tryouts 

yeah thats what i thought

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Manager
7 minutes ago, Donovan 1973 said:

It's still a pain in the ass to do every time when flying and to teach a new player that just joined gmod

You can always disable it using the command in console "weaponseats_toggle". New players do not have the command enabled so they should not get the bug. This is something we cannot disable automatically when entering a ship.

Also when I tested it, it was not activated for me.

On 1/24/2022 at 11:52 AM, Nimo said:

You can always disable it using the command in console "weaponseats_toggle". New players do not have the command enabled so they should not get the bug. This is something we cannot disable automatically when entering a ship.

Also when I tested it, it was not activated for me.

Alright thanks Nimo just thought id bring it up, I appreciate the Solution

ImperialRP

• Manager
5 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

Alright thanks Nimo just thought id bring it up, I appreciate the Solution

No problem!