TI-23 Yes Or No  

1. 1. Should I Be DT-5537 (Demolitions)

• Yes (If so State Why)
    • No (If So State Why)

In Game Name: Cold

Callsign: CO2

Which Lore Squad Member Are You Applying For: Demolitions AKA DT-5537

[Why do you believe you deserve this position] 

When I first joined DT I was Darth and when I saw that TI-23 was a thing as soon as I reached the rank to be able to tryout I went for it. Reason is because TI-23 is probably my favorite lore squad in all of the star wars franchise as well as DT its self. I am a former TI-23 and I have not missed one day on DT ever since I joined. DT is my favorite regiment and that will never change, but my favorite lore character is DT-5537, the reason is because he is demolitions which means explosives, I know I am not the only one that thinks explosives are cool but being part of your favorite battalion with your favorite type of sub-branch is awesome. DT-5537 is also somebody that I have read a lot about and I know the basics of how he operates in the Death Trooper Battalion. Since he is a lore character I still need to fulfill the duties of his job and I will make sure of that.

[Why Do You Want To Be part Of TI-23]

As stated above TI-23 is my favorite squadron and DT is my favorite battalion. Also stated above that I have read a lot about TI-23 but mainly how DT-5537 operates, one of the main reasons why I want to be part of TI-23 is to show that I am capable of a higher position and show my leadership and knowledge of Death Troopers. Also I want to be able to contribute a bit more to Death Troopers then I do right now. Last but not least I have always wanted to be a lore character and since lore characters are a option in DT I want to see how lore characters seem like in game then in the actual star wars franchise and I would be happy to help out in the lore squad if I get the chance to.

[What Does Unit TI-23 Do]

They specialize in combat but there main thing is VIP protection. But at they same time they are very elite and professional when it comes to the TI-23 unit its self.

[How Active Can You Be]

I can be on every single like I said up above un less I am on a LOA/ROA or I am not able to get on during certain circumstances.

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

Yes, I fully understand I can possibly be removed with one wrong move.

Edited by Banana Toast

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

DENIED
Unfortunate at this moment we are ONLY accepting applications for Unit TI-23's F16, Squad Leader.
All other member slots for Unit TI-23 are NOT available at this moment.
Feel free to submit another application for F-16, Squad Leader.

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0