What is your rank?

Navigation Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?

Approximately 2 Weeks

What rank are you applying for?

SF Officer (Flight Lieutenant)

How many strikes do you have?

None

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?

I believe that you should trust me with an officer position for many reasons. The first and main reason why I believe this is because if my command experience. Throughout the past 5 years of playing GMod, I have held multiple command positions which allows me to teach NCOs new tips and tricks for trainings and also assist other officers with daily activities. Throughout my time in SF I have created a strong friendship with almost everyone in the battalion and whenever a mission arises I am the first one to undertake the mission and take lead of SF. I have dedicated myself to helping SF by recruiting and making friendships with the trainees. I have also led SF to a victory with other pilots when I was the highest SF online. I have conducted PDBs and contacted other officers and gave them the after action report. 

What can you do to assist command with this rank?

As an SF Officer I will be able to assist command by taking lead during events and completing requests that Command wants done. I will also be able to further SFs relationship with other battalions and continuing our positive attitude and commitment to this battalion. I will continue or expand my dedication to SF by hosting more tryouts, leading Cobra Squad and teaching new cadets piloting and doing sims which will help Command with letting SF have a better work environment and reputation. I will also further help Command by certifying new cadets on how to fly transports and teach them how to fly to the best of my ability so that they can show that we are the best in the air. As an SF Officer I will also further be able to help Cobra Squadron as I will be able to promote enlisted to be able to join Cobra (If they deserve it) and will be able to command SF in how to help Cobra & Gladius during events, etc.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank?

I do.