vote  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve H.L.P.R Bot.

• yes
    • no

1. What’s your Ingame Name?:Phrog

2. What’s your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:168943865

3. What is your Rank?MJ

4. What’s your time on the Server?tab says 8 weeks pretty sure its like 1k hours or something

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received?2 for messing around with red crystal.

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?12

7. Who gave you permission to apply?Aussie

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?6-7, mainly on GMT+2.

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)?While not the most active person on the server, the time I am online, I try to be a pleasant person to be around, and as an H.L.P.R Bot, I could help contribute to assisting maintenance at any time I'm on, whether it be from hostiles or SCP's attempting to breach. Another reason why I think I'm fit for H.L.P.R is due to the fact I know which SCP's containment chambers to prioritize in the case of a total meltdown.  If I do happen to get H.L.P.R I would take this role very seriously, as I know I would be looked upon for assistance in the maintenance branch. While I may have many warns, I've changed since I had gotten them and matured more.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do?,
First I'd call them out, and the amount of people they have, then I'd get to a safe location and keep the site up to date on their location and activities, while prioritizing my own safety, and the safety of other maintenance personnel.

Edited by phrog
added finishing touches

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

ACCEPTED

Speak to a member of HCMD/Head of HLPR to be trained and whitelisted.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png