Orin's 48 hours

Iancompallo

This is a sad day to say the least. As many of you have noticed my activity has dwindled, I no longer have any spare time for GL as a whole so It would be irresponsible to hold the position. Thank you all for creating great memories and times, I will miss you all.

Special mentions:

@Phil You welcomed me when I had nowhere else to go, good luck on the staff team

@Killing.SKRAlways willing to do ride alongs and under cover ops, a good friend. 

@LocusAlways there to back me up in a time of need, another good friend along the way

This is goodbye for now all, I will stay in touch with those of you who know me, and for everyone else, good luck, never give up on what you want because with enough perseverance it can be yours.

Current: Resigned 

Former: SCU Low Command (LT) - SRT LCPL - DOC PROB COPD Low Command (CPT) FBI Low Command (DAD) - Moderator (PRP)

-Orin 

44 minutes ago, Phil said:

Sad to see you go Orin! Thank you for the time and effort you put into FBI I wish you all the luck in your future endeavours and hope to see you back one day

You will be missed. 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

Damn bro, best of luck in your future endeavors!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director