PeeSmoothie

In-Game Name: PeeSmoothie/Smoothie

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:196785719

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Platinum+

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: SEC CPL

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7.5

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Scuffed RP/PissRP. I did Events on both of these DarkRP servers and I was the owner of PissRP until I shut it down for personal reasons.

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 1 Racism warning on Friday Nov 13, 2020, on PoliceRP for saying "I hate Mexicans." While roleplaying as Donald Trump. (I'm Mexican)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: There is no specific reason to pick me over others If that is what the question is asking. I just want to have more fun on the server and I feel like I can also help other people have a better experience while playing. if I were to become a member of the Event Team. I have seen more and more that people are starting to express there is nothing to do on the server, and I would like to change that. I just want to do my part in bringing the fun to players (myself included). I also feel like there is something I should do to help around on the server. I know that I wouldn't enjoy being a staff member, because I personally have seen some staff members that I don't think I would get along with. It seems that the Event Team is pretty equal and just seems like a great group of people to surround myself with. That may or may not be 150 words but it is all I have to say.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I think it would be fun to do the Site Olympics! Any player who wants to put (EVENT) in there name can compete in a variety of activities such as parkour course, enhanced speed race, fight to the death, boss vs players, and Simon says. The winner of each game will come to a free for all deathmatch and the winner will be given $. It seems pretty basic, but I think it would be a lot of fun for everyone.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes. Actually before when I was trying to get to it just so that it's made known if not already, it said that the one linked to this thread was deleted. It needs to be updated to the new Event Team Guidelines. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ELPJqvL0elnlvkPHJo7QyqNFPXxsSJAO7fTwvduyeDA/edit)

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is 1045 because I like throwing the spear. I'm pretty good with it actually.

Edited by PeeSmoothie
changed playtime
  • Like 1

Massive + Support

Very cool dude and is very active, event is one of the most original I’ve seen in ET apps, and while you do have a very severe warning, it’s been quite a while and it’s kind of stupid, HOWEVER, I think you should’ve played a little bit more on the server, 5 days isn’t much (Considering the average playtime of new ET trainees is 2-4 weeks)

Good luck!

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

-Support

-Low Play Time
-Low RP Rank
-Event could use more detail

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

On 1/11/2022 at 6:25 AM, Flixy said:

-Support

-Low Play Time
-Low RP Rank
-Event could use more detail

Flixy is kind of right but it's a -/+ Support since every time I've seen you, you are really good guy and I believe you would make a great event team memeber

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

On 1/12/2022 at 1:30 AM, PeeSmoothie said:

Yes i see that I don't have too much playtime. I'm up to 1 week and I will continue to be active if i get acccepted or not 😅

Please follow the format below. You MUST meet the word requirements. If denied you can reapply when told. Do not reply to your application. Feel free to edit it, however.

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Pending

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support Good Member of the Community, the only thing I could understand about this application that is wrong is that he might need just more time on the server/in regiments. Besides this though, hes a gem of a member.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

Denied

You may reapply in 2 weeks. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥