Some weeb's CI R&D Application for Senior Archivist

Some Weeb

Should I be R&D Senior Command   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be R&D Senior Command

• Yes
    • No

12 hours ago, Piller said:

Well, I don't know Weeb too well, but I feel that you can learn a lot about someone by reading what they write and what others' general impression of them is. I've come to the conclusion that Weeb may be a little rough around the edges and a little blunt, but I don't think that should automatically disqualify him via a sea of -Supports, heck sometimes those are attributes that come in handy. I also think it's important to note that he's applying for SCMD and that if he is found to be a toxic command member that HCMD will simply remove him, so problem solved. Therefore, given his activity, knowledge of R&D, familiarity of other branches, and drive, that he should be given a chance as a SARCH. I believe that Weeb would indeed be well suited to the task of encouraging and motivating the enlisted and LCMD members of R&D if given the chance.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

On 1/5/2022 at 4:32 AM, Ruz said:

+/- Support

You have shown me your dedication and potential via your actions during your time of being a CI member and your sub branch lead app. You treated your rank seriously and would actually implement actions to be a better member. 

However, I would say you still need some more time to prove that you are ready for the rank you are applying for. 

I am not part of RnD command so I am not sure what really happened. but I do believe that people change. Thus, I would like to see you in Chaos command team again.

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF