Raaqzy Nu-7 application

Raaqzy

In Game Name: Raaqzy 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:531976448
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Raaqzy#3510
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): i have 3 but like they are almost 1 years ago, it was about rdm
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): at least a year ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I was in Nu7 back in the days and I got (kicked) from the branch and I stopped playing but I restart playing a week ago and I actually enjoy GL right now and with the new nu7 branch update I want to give it a shot. I know I've been kicked from the branch but it's been a long time ago and I've changed. I won't be a problem maker and I wish y'all give me a chance.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): CI 2LT and Nu7 SGT, and Gensec SFC.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Denied

You can reapply in 1 week

Edited by J0LTY W0LTY
changed time

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic