• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: 

Soph

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 

STEAM_0:1:451944273

Discord Name (Bread#0001):

muscle man#3955

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

FailRP as 173(Teaming with D class) , RDM as Maintenance (Killing a d class)

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

a year ago according to battlemetrics.

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): 

I would like to join Nu7 because I would like to join a branch that helps recontain scps and ensures they don't breach. I would like to also be apart of an mobile task force team that is a great branch overall and welcomes new people into the branch and are nice people overall. I've already been in Nu7 before and would like to join it again and I will enjoy my stay in Nu7 if I get back in. Last reason I would like to join is because I want to be someone in the branch and get somewhere in it.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Naval Rear Admiral, Death Trooper SGT, Shock 1LT, Starfighter Group Captain, Medic, Maintenance Adept, Junior Researcher, Chaos Insurgency Corporal, RnD Initiate Agent, Security Master Sergeant, Epsilon 11 RCT, 501st Second Lieutenant, Havoc Company Major.

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Understood.

ACCEPTED!
Please contact an FTO for your training!

• Sad 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic