Purge BDS SFC Hiroshima AA01 Officer Application

Nagasaki

What is your In Game Name?

Purge BDS SFC Hiroshima AA01

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:67919358

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? I’ve been in purge for about 1 week and 3 days

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I want to be a part of the officer team because I want t show how dedicated I am to Purge and IQ. Whenever I put my mind to something, I always follow through on that ideal and when it comes to Purge, my mind has been always trying to find ways to make Purge effective. I’ve been spending a ludicrous amount of time on my Purge job daily as I continue to do tryouts, partake in training sessions, and act as a role model for lower enlisted to follow. I have shown on multiple accounts that I am dedicated and active on my Purge and IQ job and I will continue to focus on grinding hours and hours on Purge.

I also have an interesting take on never joining a second branch when I am already in one. On the server, you are allowed to have 2 lives and I will never spend the other life on another branch. I believe that putting all of my energy in one branch is better than splitting up my energy into 2 branches as it will make me exhausted and burnt out. I have stuck with Purge for about a week and I am not going to use my other life to affect my performance in Purge.

I have also noticed that the Purge Junior Command seems to be lacking in personnel. Most of the 2LTs are either on LOA or generally inactive. This is a problem for Purge and IQ because Enlisted personnel are going to suffer from that. The appeal for most enlisted is that they want to rise up through the ranks and if Enlisted are not getting promoted that often, they will leave in order to find a branch that will promote them for excellent performance. You need active officers in order to have an active branch. I have shown to my fellow NCOs and officers in Purge that I am very active and I am willing to endure the responsibilities and duties of an officer of Purge and IQ.

The final reason I want to become an officer is because I will be able to have more say when it comes to decisions in Purge. As an officer, you are one of the few people who would be respected by your fellow officers and admired by the NCOs and Enlisted. Throughout my time in Purge, I have developed new ideas for Purge that will make the purge more interesting and more appealing for people to join. I would like to share those ideas with the higher ups, but at my rank, that is unfortunately impossible. It is like an ST PVT that gives you combat advice, you take it with a grain of salt and it is white noise. As a Junior NCO, little to no people will take any suggestions seriously, so that is why becoming a part of the officer team is crucial for me. My words as an NCO will not make anyone pay attention, but as an officer, my words will carry weight.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I can assist with Command with my experience with leadership. The first thing I can offer is leadership capabilities. I have been playing gmod for roughly 7,500 hours and most of those hours come from serious rp servers. I have been NCOs for so many battalions on multiple different servers that leadership has been ingrained in my soul. I am not fearful when it comes to public speaking, I am able to give out quick, effective orders to my subordinates, and I am able to keep people in line if they try to go past it. When it comes for me to present leadership, I usually go by a philosophy of strict, but fair. I am strict in a sense of making it a little bit hard for NCOs and Enlisted, but I always make sure that I am not giving them impossible tasks or giving them insanely hard assignments. Other officers have a different leadership style, but this is my personal style and I would be honored if I could display this style of leadership to Purge and IQ as a whole.

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inquisitorius Officer Team?

I have dedication, activity, leadership skills, experience as a Command member, and a decent personality.

Have you had any previous experience as an Officer?

I have had many different experiences on multiple star wars serious rp servers, but I will just stick to one experience I’ve had on this server. Last year, I was a former Tenn Graneet which made me the Chief Gunnery Officer of the Naval. I was a former Captain as well in the Naval which means that I was entrusted in commanding the Naval Enlisted, and my Gunnery officer team as well. Also, since Gunnery officers were the overseers of Havoc, I was equivalent to a Havoc COL as well. Basically, I was Senior Command of 3 different things as Tenn Graneet so I had to endure all of it and kept pushing forward. Throughout my experience in Naval and Havoc, I had moments which made me proud of myself and there were times that I have failed and had to learn from my mistakes. Leadership as an idea seems to be easy, but all officers know that it is extremely difficult. All of your Enlisted and NCOs look up to you as to what they should do in the branch, they ask you questions, follow your orders, and a lot of other things you have to do. You have to be on your best behavior and you cannot afford to make any mistakes as an officer because if you do, then the Enlisted are going to follow a bad role model and all of the other NCOs are waiting to take your spot as an officer. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? 

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes.

Edited by Nagasaki

• Nagasaki changed the title to Purge BDS SFC Hiroshima AA01 Officer Application

+ support 

- This guy got fire 

- this guy got determination

- he's new but has the heart of a Officer 

- amazing application 

- I feel like your going places just Solely based on this application 

I would love to meet you in game some time and see if you bring that energy you got here In This application to online if so then your going places 

Good luck 👍

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Toasty locked this topic