1025 Test By Jr Sir Minge

Chombos

Lore Name: Sir Minge
SCP:  SCP 1025(The Book Of Many Diseases/Illnesses)

Question / Idea: How many pages can someone read before disaster strikes
and How many diseases is the limit.

Background Research:  SCP-1025 is a hardcover book, approximately 1,500 pages long. The front cover and spine feature the title "The Encyclopedia of Common Diseases. Readers of the book seem to gain symptoms of any disease they read about.

Hypothesis: 
I believe that the average amount of pages would be at least 2 depending on luck.

Observations (What Happened During Test):
The D-class Examined the book and read a page, he was diagnosed with asthma
Then read it again, and this time appendicitis, after that we was blind
his blindness was gone after 10 minutes and then was blind again.
The d-class read the book 5 times and didn't die from any of the diseases 
He got from reading said book.
It seems like the effects of blindness are short term which is making the book seem 
even safer. After that we took the d-class to a surgeon to see if we can cure his 
appendicitis and relieve him of asthma. His asthma wasn't relieved and his
appendicitis stayed as well so he could not run or jump, the d-class was amnesticized and
returned to his holding cell in d-block.

Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 
His movement was decreases severely and his sight was removed for 10 minutes per time.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): The D-class was very lucky when reading
as he didn't lose his life and I am pretty sure with the required medical service and exercises he can
overcome his asthma and eventually there will be a cure for his appendicitis.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: I was proven severely wrong as he read 5 pages of the book
and didn't die nor was injured in any way shape or form.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

Test log assigned for grading. Please allow 1-3 Days for a final score.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Log:  90/100 [Good Test]

Style/Format: 9/10

Grammar/Spelling: 10/10

Details: 10/10

Overall, this very good didn't know until now what are the limit reading the book. Well, Done

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by tylerdiffee1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]