In-Game Name: Sato

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:15617858

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 10 Weeks and 5 Days

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission: Commissioner Jimmy James 1K-1, Deputy Commissioner Solomon 1K-7

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): 

Wow... It is very exciting that I am finally getting to write this application. I recall the stubbornness I felt initially while writing my Lieutenant application. It has felt so long ago yet it really has not been. Just thinking back on the past, so many things have happened. The very day that I was accepted into Low Command the map had changed, it kind of marked a turning point in definitely PRP and it has been a blast so far.  Along those several months I have experienced so many ordeals and been put in interesting situations. 

I believe that I am ready for the step up to Colonel based off of activity, maturity, professionalism, and some other things I will note. I try to spend a lot of my days now on the server, and as I have noted in my Captain application; I have just the same amount of fun as patrolling around as I do dealing with those hard Command decisions. I really enjoy the RP offered on the server, it hits the spot, no one is too stuck up so I can laugh sometimes, but not too boring. I want to enforce and continue that for other people as well in the future like I do now. 

I have met a lot of individuals in this community and so many people have come and go over my time here yet I still enjoy every bit of it. It is understood that many people see me as a good third party decision maker and I work hard to continue to fill that role. I hold the firm belief that as long as Low Command stays active and plays, interest in PD will trickle down and people would be more inclined to play. For all the reasons above I believe I am a worthy candidate for Colonel. Thank you to all who have built my experience here, and I hope for many more. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by MrSato

SRTEHCSig.png.ca13d2d7ad944e22e26a1479e44ad2e6.png

+support

-Great activity

-Good work

- Knows how to command

• Thanks 1

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

+support

-Great activity

-Good work

- Knows how to command

- has mentored a lot of good officers on the server and made them steller examples in the field

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer

On 12/27/2021 at 11:57 PM, OFC Mar said:

+support

-Great activity

-Good work

- Knows how to command

Always hard working great command. Good luck!

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali