Ban Appeal- Denied

MYLES2207

Steam Name: myles22071

Ingame Name: OFC | Myles | 1B-38

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527227359

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: King

Reason for Ban: "Mass ARDM | LTAP | Community Diss | Telling people to kys | NITRP"

Dispute: I was not trying to Mass ARDM I was just trying to have fun and I decided to join a shootout, which I now know that it's not allowed. I didn't LTAP, I play on Geforce NOW (The image below) and the 30 minuet timer went off so it closes my session/game. I did community diss, I do take full responsibility for the community diss, I was just very angry. I didn't tell anyone to Kill themselves, I was also watching my brother play GTA and he was close to death so I told him to kill himself so nobody else could get the kill. I do have intent to roleplay, I love roleplaying on the server, It's super fun and I look forward to roleplaying better if this ban is appealed.

-Myles#7676

image.png.151dbebac45c5a7eeb071c4499ddf0db.png

Okay looking at this, why would you have your mic active when you said that to your brother and you did admited to Community Diss and I can see maybe why you Mass ARDM'd because you were mad? But @Kingyour side?  Also whoever extended it would be JMT and they would have been on so if King can say who it is it would help this a lot.

-Support for right now

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

I had my mic Active because I have this keybind app on my pc when my mic detects me speaking it clicks what ever I have the keybind set to on the app, I didn't ARDM because I was mad, I didn't know it was ARDM, I was just joining a shootout having fun,

Major - Support 

- I tried to reason with you and only give you a 2-3 Day ban for the Mass ARDM but then you proceeded to tell me to KYS then Diss the community of Gaminglight then LTAP.

- After you left I had a Super Admin Perma Ban you because that Is no way to speak to anyone or Diss this great community 

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

On 12/25/2021 at 8:46 PM, King said:

Major - Support 

- I tried to reason with you and only give you a 2-3 Day ban for the Mass ARDM but then you proceeded to tell me to KYS then Diss the community of Gaminglight then LTAP.

- After you left I had a Super Admin Perma Ban you because that Is no way to speak to anyone or Diss this great community 

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major