Cointeer

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:160761217

Discord Name: 

Cointeer#2521

When did you start playing on SCP-RP?:

Around October of 2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125-word minimum):

I want to join Nu-7 because I have been in CI for quite some time but now I want to have an in foundation combative role again but GenSec doesn’t really fit me, I believe that being on the front lines against SCPs and CI sounds truly fun, and I have found that containing breached SCPs is really appealing, I have had quite a few interactions with Nu-7 members and (To a limit) they all seemed like really nice people who never minded having a conversation for a few moments before they had to leave, I have been in Nu-7 twice before but because of various reasons I had to leave but I believe I solved those issues and unless some real-life problems happen I don’t believe I would be leaving Nu-7 for quite some time.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers.:

CI Military: Master Sargent

CI RnD: SVR-Current Life

Nu7: LCPL

GenSec: SFC

Maintenance: MA

Research: SR

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Yes

Edited by coint

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic