yes no  

5 members have voted

1. 1. yes no

• yes i love you toaster
    • no i hate toaster i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him i hate him

In Game Name: Toaster 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460411068
Discord Name: Toaster#5569
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here: 3 Total, One is RDM on Oct 23(killed a d class who broke fear rp) the second one is FailRP Aug 19(Killed a D4 who tried to cuff me while on a MTF CC) And the third is NLR
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): Since 09/21/2020

Why do you want to join Nu-7?: I want to join Nu7 because of their purpose in the foundation as MTF, that being the main group who focuses re-containing SCPs and preventing breaches within the site, and the RP they get to do with that, I also want to join Nu7 because of my past experiences in Nu7, when I was in Nu7 previously I enjoyed all the time I spent on it and would like to be able to experience that joy again in Nu7. My last reason I want to join Nu7 is the people in it, everyone I've seen on Nu7 is people who I believe I can work well with in the server. 

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers.: CI MAJ, Nu7 2LT, Maintenance MP, Research SR, D5 CPL, E11 SSGT, RnD SVR, On GL ImpRP: 501st CPT, Storm Trooper 2LT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Ye

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+Support

Got the luxxy CC so he is auto god tier 

• Like 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Accepted!
Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic