PD Jobs give crate keys - Denied

Inactive

What you want to see? - PD Jobs getting crate keys every hour

Why should we add it? - It will encourage more players to play PD.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will make PD less of a "join to leave later" department and will encourage more players to play on it after making it into a department

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - n/a

-Support

it’s the same as giving every job on the server this addon because literally 70% of the server plays on PD main and would not make sense for afk people to afk for keys anymore (only money).

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

7 minutes ago, Vader said:

-Support

it’s the same as giving every job on the server this addon because literally 70% of the server plays on PD main and would not make sense for afk people to afk for keys anymore (only money).

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

24 minutes ago, Vader said:

-Support

well would you rather everyone be afk or playing pd? also if the crim jobs do it why not the govt ones to. theres a certain time of the night where there literally is never any pd on but a whole lot of crims

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Inactive said:

well would you rather everyone be afk or playing pd? also if the crim jobs do it why not the govt ones to. theres a certain time of the night where there literally is never any pd on but a whole lot of crims

-support people would just AFK on gov and i would just be annoying and useless 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-Support
Peoples would afk on the job like tactical stated above me
Also if we were to get keys for being on PD it won't be as special to level 50+ players

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support 
Same concept as giving CC jobs it which got denied. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

7 hours ago, Vader said:

-Support

5 hours ago, Tactical said:

-support people would just AFK on gov and i would just be annoying and useless 

3 hours ago, ICE said:

-Support
Peoples would afk on the job like tactical stated above me
Also if we were to get keys for being on PD it won't be as special to level 50+ players

- Support

Agreeing to these to comments, and it would legit be pointless to then allowing all PD jobs collecting Keys, and would defeat the purpose of the other Jobs that allow you to get keys from them and if they were added to all PD Jobs u could legit see 5-10 People as PD and legit going AFK and Crims legit Robbing all the stores for free and easy if everyone on GOV goes AFK for these keys and then would have to be Demoted off the Job for being AFK!

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator