3. Current Rank in Security: 2LT

4. Time on the server: 2 Weeks

5. Current level: 68

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 6/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: Sprink, Assassin

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):

As a former Captain and current 2LT I have proven that I can be trusted with responsibility. Also, as a former Juggernaut I understand the usefulness of the Juggernaut class and when its use is warranted and when it is not. With access to the juggernaut class, I can effectively quell riots that occur in D-Block giving me time to focus on command related activities (Promotions, Training, E.G.). I have trained multiple security members on the use of subbranch positions like Snipers, and Riot Control in the past and even granted people permission to make applications for Juggernaut; therefore, understand the type of person who should have access to the job. On several occasions I have lead groups of juggernauts in counterattacks against 939 and 682 breaches and have them tranquilized and brought back to their containment, preventing a tragedy from befalling the foundation. If given access to this class I can continue to do all the above and more and I look forward to this application’s gracious acceptance.  

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

I would use the Tec-9 and single fire the weapon using the fundamentals of shooting: Stance, Position, Grip, Sight Alignment, Trigger Control, Breathing, Follow Through. I would Ensure I have a strong Isosceles/Weaver Stance. Then Position the weapon from eyeball to gun to the target. Then Ensure a proper grip on the handgun, Align the sight picture to where there is equal spacing between the front sight and the rear sight on both sides and they are both aligned at the top. Then pull the to the trigger wall using the middle of the end of my index finger to pull the trigger; while remembering to breath properly and fire upon releasing my breath. Then follow through by ensuring the threat is eliminated before fully releasing my finger past the trigger wall. After this I would pull the firearm close to my chest and scan the area for anymore potential threats before properly holstering.

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott