5 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a Vice Marshal

• YES
    • NO

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF SL CSL Drago5736

What Regiment are you applying for?

The Imperial Starfighter Corps

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be the Vice Marshall of the Starfighter corps for many reasons, some of them being the fact that I am very dedicated to the regiment, I have worked my way up to SL and I do my job and make sure everybody else does theirs. I joined the Starfighter Corps   have been extremely active since then, with the exception of me going on I want to be Vice Marshall because I honestly just love all of SF and I want to help it to the best of my abilities, although I may not be the best command member (Compared to Manjini) I definitely think that I can assist in helping SF grow as a whole and can be a great addition to the SF Command team and bring new and fresh ideas to the table for SF.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I have four Weeks of playtime on the server.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1009230094

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

In my eyes, the main purpose of a Commander is to help the regiment grow and become the best that it possibly can, they are in charge of keeping documents up to date so that way there is no confusion. They are to work very closely with SF Officers and command, and ask for feedback on certain things within SF (Battalion suggestions and Document updates) And they should always be there to assist anyone within SF, including the command team. They are needed in order to keep everyone in line and make sure nobody gets into any trouble.

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be a Vice Marshall due to my experience, I have been in Starfighters 3 times in total. And 2 of those times I have made it to SL. . I joined SF due to it's state, the Vice Marshall at the time was not doing anything in order to help the battalion and let it fall to pieces, I joined mainly so I could help do something about it due to my  knowledge Squad Lead as an Starfighter . I joined and have worked with everyone within the battalion to bring it back to its current state. I have worked very hard for my position and I am forever grateful for the chances I have been given within this regiment, I wouldn't trade SF for the world.

How often can you be Online? :

On weekends, I can be active from 12pm EST - 10pm EST

On weekdays, I can be active from 2/3pm EST - 10pm EST due to school.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

i have no sever warnings

Thank you for taking your time to read my application!

Edited by Big Drago

+ Support
- Decent app
- Knows duties of a vice
- Nice guy
- Doesn't minge

The only thing I would say it to become a bit more active. Other than that you are a great fit!

Best of luck mate!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

-SUPPORT

Bro this is a literal copy and paste of my SF Vice Marshall application.

Didn't even link your own battlemetrics.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/83089-brands-starfighter-vice-marshall-application-accepted/

This is the original. 

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

5 minutes ago, Brand said:

-SUPPORT

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/83089-brands-starfighter-vice-marshall-application-accepted/

This is the original. 

Drago I would love to see you as a command member but you literally just copy and pasted, as well as linking my Battlemetrics which makes me think you didn’t even read over your application

Former Starfighter Vice Marshall

Reserved Starfighter Group Captain

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

52 minutes ago, Brand said:

-SUPPORT

This is the original. 

Lol wtf, this is so funny. never seen this before. lmao exact copy of brands SF vice Marshal, put -15215 effort into the app, all he did was copy and paste it 

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

3 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support
- Decent app
- Knows duties of a vice
- Nice guy
- Doesn't minge

The only thing I would say it to become a bit more active. Other than that you are a great fit!

Best of luck mate!

CHANGING TO -SUPPORT
BRUH.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.