Tazza's OS Application

Tazza

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Tazza 

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:60015001

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 3 (appeal denied :/)

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 5

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?
Well I'm on during off hours most of the time where no Maintenance CMD are on and JM's cause trouble I'd know as I see a lot of newly trained JM's causing trouble during off hours so when I'm on as a CMD member I can give strikes/warnings to those rule breaking Maintenance and hopefully make maintenance a better and good place play to play as I know the SOP like the back of my hand and I always have the SOP in a folder on my google if I ever need it, I'm excited to hopefully meet all the nice and friendly CMD members of maintenance!

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

First I Would find the trainee and tell him if he doesnt return to the training room he will get a DNT for maintenance & possibly a DNT for utility if he continues.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would tell the JM that he is breaking the SOP and if he still doesn't care I would give him a strike and because he's a JM that would result in a removal from maintenance I would tell him this, and remove his JM whitelist & demote him from the JM job

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

16 minutes ago, Biggie Cheese1 said:

+SUPPORT

Tazza is very active and from what i see i believe he would make a great command

Can confirm, highly active and participates in random rp scenarios, would make a good fit

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

• Loaff locked this topic