Azimov Officer Application

Maury

What is your In Game Name?: Azimov

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:67116206

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ?: Roughly 75 hours/3 days.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]:

During my time as an Enlisted member and NCO of Purge, I have seen how Purge command and our sister-group of Inquisitors have gone to great lengths to maintain the chain of command in order to keep their fellow Purge busy and entertained. Though guarded on the outside, Purge is a welcoming group with a very simple but effective focus: Kill Jedi, help Inquisitors, train frequently. My goal in joining the officership is to aid Purge command in maintaining these ideals and further the agenda of the group. Simply put, I would hope to perform simulations that appeal to Enlisted and NCO’s alike beyond what is already practiced; form new ideas with my fellow officers; and foster an even more welcoming and active group of players. There’s always a need for innovative thinkers and team-players, and by becoming an officer I hope that I could contribute my time and experience toward succeeding in the aforementioned ideals.

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

My goal in becoming an officer - and likewise how I could assist Inquisitorius Command - is to make a greater contribution to the status quo by merit of the privileges afforded only to those accepted as officers of Purge. To be precise – help to maintain rosters; perform tests, training and simulations to keep enlisted and non-commissioned officers busy and entertained; discipline troopers who step out of line; and help in overall rearing and growth of the next generation of officers and NCO’s.

How many strikes do you have?: 1 (Maybe from another gaminglight server, unable to see exact year).

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inquisitorius Officer Team?

A good sense of humor, a level head during distressing or otherwise difficult scenarios, years of roleplaying experience, and a one-for-the-team attitude.

Have you had any previous experience as an Officer?: Not on Gaminglight.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?: Yes.

Gamemaster

Purge Vice Commander | Brawler-Division Overseer

• Piller locked this topic